666?

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Holy fucking shit! Why in the hell would someone who smokes that much submit to a drug test? Isn't 50 ml's like the limit for "passing"?
I'm not an expert in lab testing, but if one were to submit an on site test, similar to a pregnacy test where you get results within 5 minutes.
If there's ANY THC in your system IT WILL test positive. They have recently changed the "Levels' at most labs. The 666 level in in the Moderate Level. People always hope for the best...
Some time they get lucky, sometime they have to bite the bullet.

I personally think It means nothing, To belive its the Number of the devil or what not First you have to Belive thats there is a devil Which there isnt So pretty much its Just a number like any other tho it does sound Pretty cool in the maiden song :) But alas its just a number like 13 is just a number, It just gives insecure ppl a reason to scare themselves thats all :loco:

Car's with 666 in their number plate are more likely to have a fatal accident. I think 666 and 13 DO have an effect on the world, even if it's through the human desire to see strangeness where there's none.

iAMtheblackwizards said:
Interesting note, my cell phone number starts with 666, people think its a joke. they are like "You cant be serious, a metal head with 666 in their phone number" . Man i fucking rule

My house number ends with 666. So i rule too :p