70,000 Tons of Bodom

Thanks, Mystique, great pix!

No problem sleeper! Remember that Alexi and Jesper pic I had asked you for a few years ago? It's that really old one of them, with Alexi holding his Jackson and Jesper holding his ESP. Pretty sure it was taken back when they were in Sinergy together. Well, I printed that out and got Alexi to sign it :D. It's hanging back up on my wall now. So thanks again for sending me that pic :)

No problem sleeper! Remember that Alexi and Jesper pic I had asked you for a few years ago? It's that really old one of them, with Alexi holding his Jackson and Jesper holding his ESP. Pretty sure it was taken back when they were in Sinergy together. Well, I printed that out and got Alexi to sign it :D. It's hanging back up on my wall now. So thanks again for sending me that pic :)

Ha, yeah, I remember; that's awesome! You're welcome :) Glad you had a good time on the cruise!

70.000 tons of ghetto ;)

It was epic! (already started good, since we were standing next to CoB in line, with the check-in)

We came to the conclusion that Henkka was the hottest man on the boat (old news ofcourse.... :p )

I don't have much (good) pics, and the smoke machine didn't make it any better.. but here's one already

424555_10150526300640805_619870804_8893200_1723510332_n.jpg

nah, thats the guitarist from Kataklysm doing epic windmilling.

Alexi is super short. Empu from nightwish is even shorter, he was wearing big boots and he's still shorter than alexi haha

Can't remember all of it, hate crew, sixpounder, deadnight warrior, downfall, children of bodom, hate me, kissing the shadows, are you dead yet, in your face, blooddrunk, like first song off the new one (don't remember the name!) Was it worth it

That's all I can remember for sure