7th Son Mix

ummm.... u might as well learn that section const but no need to send a recording over cause the master files on this song have been deleted so it will be way too hard to do a punch in now with it.,.....

What i did in the mix was pretty unproffessional and a lil unfair to you..... i just cut some root notes from another section....and pasted that in the section u missed out.... its barely noticeable but had to be done to fill the void the bass left.... I sorta did it this way to speed the finished process up a lil as i was dying to finish this one the day i started on it.....

If u havent heard the finished version u should check it out....its not too bad in that part..... and unless you listen with magnified ears...its easy for it to go un noticed....

Sorry const...i shouldve consulted first.....

:eek:

:OMG:

You mean u havent the final mix of your hard earned toils yet...!!!!

Dude... its not the best work from the guild.... but for a mega complex song...check it out... im sure rabs myself and MM would kill for your opinions on it.,...!

Im not sure where u can get... someone wanna share with const how to obtain a copy....???

Id email to you but big files seem to bounce back or wont let me send to you.... but can try if u like...?

Actually..I am not sure where 7th is. Furthermor, I hear you have waxxed the master files...I guess this means the vocal mix is done? I have yet to hear the vocal mix..can you send that?

nope...havent done a vocal mix as yet ....!!

What i have to do with the vox mix is this..... cause there were sooooo many individual tracks on the master mix... playback on n-tracks was next to impossible.... my cpu couldnt process it and play them all back together....in fact...in the mixdown process i basically could only do each sub section at a time...ie intro, verse1,break etc..... so as the bloody thing would playback for me..!

Therefore adding vox is impossible that way...so i deleted all the files...kept the instrumental final.... and when the vox gets mixed in tll be the instrumental on one trak.... and the vox on a few others limiting it to about 5 or so tracks in total...!!

While your hear rabs...im pretty stuck for time at the momment.... are u interested in doing the vox final at all...??? Otherwise youll have to be a lil more patient and hopefully ill knock it out soon..!!

If anyone wants an emailed copy of the final instrumental...lemme know...!!

Normally I would say yes Meds...but my new machine is not in yet..so I am still out of commission...once I get it, I have to set it up for my network and job first...then I'll get the recording equipment hooked up. That'll probably take a couple days..and I have to finish off Eagles first. If you have not done the vocal mix by then, I'll give it a go.

:)

Rabs: The Eagles file I grabbed from MM's locker had no vox. I musta got the wrong one somehow. What exactly did you name it please?

Medsy: If I may make a suggestion, when you mix the 7thSon vox over the instrumental final, clone the instrumental and pan them left and right, then that way the vox will still sound centered, and you'll be able to regain some control over where they are in the mix, even without all of the original individual tracks. Just an idea to try. :cool:

Hey EC.
It is in maidenmans myplay locker. Called Eaglesvoxmix or something like that. I forget off the top of my head...and sadly I also forgot his account...

Originally posted by rabies
Hey EC.
It is in maidenmans myplay locker. Called Eaglesvoxmix or something like that. I forget off the top of my head...and sadly I also forgot his account...

Thanks Rabs, I probably saw Eaglesvox...., and skipped right by it thinking it was a vocal track. Doh! I'll get it tonight and try to post some thoughts tomorrow. :D