Hey Medsy, MM

no probs const......

I can send u a pretty decent mix of part 3........

..but im sorta waiting on your bass run for part 2...before i can even consider laying my dubs down..... i tried before but damn thats pretty farkin hard...im always a bar or two ahead or behind by the time i reach the end.......

Ill give it another go if u like.....

Actually....it just occured to me that maybe we can comprimise on this section by recording the bass run first.....and then chopping the drums up a lil to fit..... saves counting and still farkin it up at the end.... :lol:

Ill give it a go asap....then send it over so u record your bass against it......

Just hope u dont mind me chopping your part 2 drums up a lil MM......??? And hope no purists are gonna hunt me down and give me a thrashin either...... hehehhe ;)

CONST : I tried to email you part 3 overnight... but it returned back to me saying ' your email was currently over quota ' ... its about a 3 meg file size and i split it into 2 emails......

Let me know when your ready to receive it and ill try again.....

MM : I thought id already sent you a part 3 preview mix....?? Let me know if u have or havent got it and ill resend it if ur still interested.......

Have i said before... THE GUILD ROCKS....... hehehe :)

p.s.... Whats your current order for drum tracks youve got at the momment MM....???

I have not checked yet but is part 3 posted @ MM locker?
Dave, I just sent you an email about not receiving your email. What a drag.

I have a question for MM.
Is it safe to say your drum was done with the CD?
The reason being, I can play along with the cd with my eyes closed. When I play with your track, first off I'm blown away from the quality, then I lose count of where I am and the timing goes to shit.

If your drums are with the cd, I'll record part 2 and then it can be mixed for Medsey.

Please advise

Const : I dont think its posted anywhere..... but what ill do is ill send half now..... and wait for you to tell me youve recieved it.....then ill send the other half after that.......

Sorry dude.... i cant upload im afraid...so emails all i got..... plus it hasnt got rabies guitars on it so its not really worth even putting it up on myplay.....

MM : I was just curious thats all,..... after ive done children im all out of projects too.......And since your the only active drummer at the momment..... its pretty well much a case of signing up quick on whatever order of songs your gonna spill out......

As for any suggestions from me..... im really at a loss.... id always be keen for bruce's solo stuff ( from chemical though ) :) ...but maybe it is time we all branched out to other stuff.... just gotta agree on some thats all.....

im definately keen to try the alchemist...... and i think jim on vox can commit on this so im pretty sure it will be a finished number eventually.....

ummm....ive been listening to the chemical disc..... and i reckon book of thel absolutely rocks..... its a great showcase for skills on all instruments....more so drums....and the bloody bass guy is shredding if u can belive that.....!!!! :eek:

So im down for book of thel if anyone else is game..... although im pretty sure it will be just an instrumental though cause the vocals is just the highest song ive probaly ever heard bruce sing...( in the choruses mainly....) ...... so i can understand if no singers wanna join up.... UNLESS.... you just wanna sing the chorus' an octave lower...??? Wouldnt sound too bad either if it was....

As for other bands....???? Damn.... im soooooooo sheltered here.... the only other stuff that really does it for me is some metallica and megadeth.... acdc is just tooooo easy......

Although.... how about a nice DEF LEPPARD :eek: :D :) :deb: song from hysteria...gods of war is pretty cool......!!! And its still pretty techo.....

:)