7th Son synths are coming to MyPlay

Wow ploughman dude..... your the greatest....!!!

I remember your awesome work from alexander the great and if they sound anything like that then this is gonna make seventh son rock like nothin before..!!!

If u can do me a HUGE favour.... as everyone else already knows that i cant access myplay.....so if u get a spare momment...reckon you can email over ALL the synths parts for seventh son...??

And when are you gonna churn out some more drum trax as well....

Thanx...

:)

Unfortunately I can't send you anything via e-mail for weeks, 'cos I only got the Hotmail before I get a proper account.

But if rabies can help you, that's great!

Well...as for the drums. I have now 5 mics and a mixer so the sound should be a lot of better than before. I have listened to the Clansman drums I did, and boy, aren't those symbals a bit of crappy?...

Well that's not the problem anymore.

So just name the songs and I can co-operate.

Just remember that I don't use a double pedal and therefore there is a 5% of the Maiden songs I can't play. I have developed my padding but God knows how much I have to practise to be able to play songs like Caught Somewhere in Time with a single one.

...all of us would re-record again.

There was another project where drums were recorded after other tracks..that simply didn't work very well. Constantine needs to re-record again anyway..and I can re-record my bits easy.....hope it would not be too much of a pain for you to re-record your synths... =(

Medsy:

I just realized I still owe you solo #3 on this. Yikes!

I'll get on that. I've been practicing a lot of Joe Satriani the past couple days, so nailing solo #3 should be no sweat now! :err:

I was planning on using the track of guitar, bass and drums to record again.
Is that safe?

I won't get to it for a few weeks. I need to learn the song again, and listen to where I'm playing the wrong notes.

The delay for me will come November 6-11, I'm off to South Carolina for some golf. Myrtle Beach to be exact.

I really need to time off to relax and play 36 holes of golf a day, drink beer and eat wings at Hooters :lol:

take care
Constantine