84.000 Dharma Doors

This album was actually my first introduction to Enchant's music.
I remember going to the record store to look for something new and a guy recommended 84.000 DD. I took to it immediately because of the great drumming and the great voice. I had no idea who these guys were.
I kept playing this album everywhere, in my livingroom, in my study, in my car. I still had no clue these musicians were part of Enchant, until I wanted to find out more about them. It's really amazing that Enchant escaped me for so long. But I've caught up on that now.

Does anyone know if there was ever a follow up of 84.000 DD?

Hey guys

Paul is still busy recording and playing. He is working with his wife Hannah. I spoke with him about two weeks ago he is doing great! A second XEN disc may be somewhere ifn the future but nothing set.

What can You say about Paul Craddick...

An fantastic drummer and inventer of the famous Ape-Beat, a multi-talented musician capable of player almost every instrument (or so it seems) and a great song writer.

Well, there's only one thing do with people like that.... As John Petrucci says, "we'll have to take them outside and shoot them..." :D

Well, lets ger serious for a while.

I really love the XEN album. It has a bit mor raw energi the the Enchant albums and sounds great! Especially the drums, I really like the sound of Pauls' snare drum. And Ted sings like an angel and Doug plays the guitars like an angel would play a harp... (Can I really write this, it sounds a bit.... Hmmmm...)

My advice to all "Enchanters", buy this album!!!

H

What can You say about Paul Craddick...

An fantastic drummer and inventer of the famous Ape-Beat, a multi-talented musician capable of player almost every instrument (or so it seems) and a great song writer.

Well, there's only one thing do with people like that.... As John Petrucci says, "we'll have to take them outside and shoot them..." :D

Well, lets get serious for a while.

I really love the XEN album. It has a bit mor raw energi the the Enchant albums and sounds great! Especially the drums, I really like the sound of Pauls' snare drum. And Ted sings like an angel and Doug plays the guitars like an angel would play a harp... (Can I really write this, it sounds a bit.... Hmmmm...)

My advice to all "Enchanters", buy this album!!!

H