9/11 Coincidences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're Ugly said:
a lot of it is actualy made up bullshit. The flight number of the first plane to hit the WTC was flight 11, not Q33 or whatever. Not to metion the total passengers was 266, not 254. Also a lot of that is a huge stretch.

I would have loved that if I was one of the 12 missing people, just to make their shitty little conspiracy bollocks up. Lack of respect I think.

When a thread goes tits up. Just remember one thing....

turbo.gif

turbo.gif

turbo.gif

turbo.gif

turbo.gif

turbo.gif

turbo.gif

turbo.gif

turbo.gif

turbo.gif

turbo.gif

Bush had the towers hit on purpose .... all so he could invade iraq and take there oil ...... what ever happened to osama .. they never talk about him anymore .. and its really strange how hes friends with the bin laden family and the whole country was pretty much on shut down and no planes were aloud to leave at all ..... except the bin ladens .. and also he rigged 2 elections in a row .. bush killed his own people all 4 oil .... I would hate to live in the USA .. Bush Thinks he owns the world and just kill whoever he wants including innocent americans

There is no way that both towers would of fell demolition style ... he obviously detonated each floor on the way down ..

FUCK GEORGE W

dimebag420 said:
Bush had the towers hit on purpose .... all so he could invade iraq and take there oil ...... what ever happened to osama .. they never talk about him anymore .. and its really strange how hes friends with the bin laden family and the whole country was pretty much on shut down and no planes were aloud to leave at all ..... except the bin ladens .. and also he rigged 2 elections in a row .. bush killed his own people all 4 oil .... I would hate to live in the USA .. Bush Thinks he owns the world and just kill whoever he wants including innocent americans

There is no way that both towers would of fell demolition style ... he obviously detonated each floor on the way down ..

FUCK GEORGE W

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha :lol:

please tell me this is a joke :(

dimebag420 said:

FUCK GEORGE W

Dude, don't believe everything Michael Moore says. He's a fat ass who is 75% opinion. His 25% of facts are then stretched into lies.

And for your information, the "Bin Ladens" didn't get a free ride. They went through security.

Jesus, people like you make me sick. Go die you fuck. Get your fucking facts straight before you try saying "Fuck this" and "Fuck that".

dimebag420 said:

FUCK GEORGE W

Most of this is right but the last part? come on. and he didn't have them attacked it's just that he probably could have prevented it.

I would join in on this conversation but Bobvex told me a long time ago to stop. Besides the point that I have many resources available to prove my facts aren't conspiracy, people would like to label me otherwise because I'm not biased to information from alternative news sources, that report news and not Infotanment.

One interesting fact though, the terrorist said to had highjacked the plane that hit the pentagon, where both a) Not on the plane(what plane?) and b) were not in the USA. Some of them were very pissed off at the fact that their pictures where on the news, yet they were minding their own business in their respective countries where they lived. What does that prove? That the Government and news sources aren't above making things up.
http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/disinfo/deceptions/telegraph_stolenids.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/identities.html

another thrilling fact, if you take the sum of numbers standing by the letters WTC in the alphabeth its 23 + 19 + 3 = 45 now if you make that 45 * 14,8 (which is GW Bush penis length in cm) it does a magic 666 THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST OMG!!! ROXXOror!!!!ZZ!!!!

dimebag420 said:

FUCK GEORGE W

Well I believe most of it is true except the last part. WTF? It's pretty stupid ye know.

Ok...so the American administration are a bunch of idiots, thats pretty much obvious. All we DO know is that we don't know everything, jumping to conclusions about planned attacks on 9/11 by the US government seems like conjecture to me.

It's all fucked up, they want oil and ergo money...and the fuckers are happy to do anything to get it.

dimebag420 said:

FUCK GEORGE W
hahaha

shut up.

Sinister Mephisto said:
Most of this is right but the last part? come on. and he didn't have them attacked it's just that he probably could have prevented it.

no it's not.

Silver Incubus said:
I would join in on this conversation but Bobvex told me a long time ago to stop. Besides the point that I have many resources available to prove my facts aren't conspiracy, people would like to label me otherwise because I'm not biased to information from alternative news sources, that report news and not Infotanment.

One interesting fact though, the terrorist said to had highjacked the plane that hit the pentagon, where both a) Not on the plane(what plane?) and b) were not in the USA. Some of them were very pissed off at the fact that their pictures where on the news, yet they were minding their own business in their respective countries where they lived. What does that prove? That the Government and news sources aren't above making things up.
http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/disinfo/deceptions/telegraph_stolenids.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/identities.html

I didn't say stop, i said it's bullshit. alex jones is a nutcase.

Silver Incubus said:
a) Not on the plane(what plane?)
i find this part very funny. if there was no plane, then what happened to all the lives lost in that plane? did the government just randomly kill off all the passengers by going door to door? get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.