9/11 Coincidences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u guys belive everything the media tells u ..u are very very gullible .. if u would actually take a look at what happened u would realize ... the media is full of shit .. they tell us what they want us to hear , u should know this by now

dimebag420 said:
if u guys belive everything the media tells u ..u are very very gullible .. if u would actually take a look at what happened u would realize ... the media is full of shit .. they tell us what they want us to hear , u should know this by now

And where did you hear your theory?

The media. you didn't think of it on your own. Anyone that cynical needs psyciatric care.

dimebag420 said:
I don't know about you, but I feel less stupid being fooled by the greatest nation in the world's government than some random wanker who's got a fancy url like 'www.dontbeleeveingeorgebushOMG.com'

dimebag420 said:

For one, stop it with the fucking periods.

Two, shut your left winged ass up. At least have some kind of rational arguement. Watched enough Fahrenheit 9/11? Played enough Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty?

Not everything is a conspiracy. Sure, I believe in conspiracies and I'm an independant Republican. I didn't hop on the patriot bandwagon and sure as fuck did and will not hop on the Bush Bashing Bandwagon. Do you even have a logical reason to bash him? Do you have a logical reason to insult my country? Do you have logical reasoning to believe EVERYTHING is a conspiracy? Do you have logical reasoning to believe that the fat bastard himself (Michael Moore) isn't full of shit?

"THE MEDIA IS FULL OF SHIT!!111oneone" Hate to break it to you buddy, but Michael Moore is a form of media. He is the democratic version of Rush Limbaugh.

Answer me this, why do YOU hate Bush? Give me some good points on why you personally hate him. Can you do it? Is it the same reason as everybody else's? Did you hop on the bandwagon?

This is kind of odd because I had a debate about Fahrenheit 9/11 and Michael Moore's fat ass in a dream last night.

NP: Symphony X - The Turning

i really don't care what coincidence there was...it just happende...it was a terroristic attac..there's no coincidence to that...right?! that's what I think

Status
Not open for further replies.