95 Days and counting!!!!

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
That is all that needs to be said, 95 days until we unleash hell on Houston, with TEXAS MADFEST 2007. Hope to see everyone there, and we will have the most awesome time this side of ProgPower.

See ya There!!!!!

T-minus 45 days!

well I finally purchased AirTran tickets today, so it's official - Patrick and I will be landing in Houston shortly before noon (local time) on Friday the 13th. This should give us enough time to get to the hotel and get settled in, then on to the venue for hell-raising and saddle-blazing!
YEEEEE-HAAAWW!!!
wootrock.gif

I cant wait! I have never been to Texas before, so it shall be an interesting chain of events. I believe I land around 11. Pm me with your flight info and maybe we can make it easy on Jman and the taxi crew.

Biffle! Sounds great man! Good idea! I was planning to post and ask if anyone wanted to share a shuttle bus ride or whatever the case may be.

We'll be landing at the Houston/Hobby airport at about 11:40AM local time. so anyone landing at that airport between about 11AM-noon, we should all gather up and see what manner of transportation we can hi-jack to the hotel/venue.
:devil:

and if necessary, we could perhaps take a shuttle over to the Bush airport and meet up with more folks arriving there.

Hoyt send me your flight Info and we will be glad to pick you guys up at the airport. Same for you Biffie. And anyone else getting in on Thursday or Friday send me a PM with the flight info and we will make sure you have a ride.

Hoyt send me your flight Info and we will be glad to pick you guys up at the airport. Same for you Biffie. And anyone else getting in on Thursday or Friday send me a PM with the flight info and we will make sure you have a ride.

whoa, thanks J-Man! message sent from my bellsouth account, so look for that.

UDAMAN! :worship:

Just another awesome service offered by Texas Madfest! We don't want transportation to be an issue for anyone who wants to ROCK! :headbang:

Airfare finally booked; I'll be arriving on Thursday. :headbang:

John, does the hotel have a pool? If so, I'll be taking bribes and donations to NOT get in the pool. :)

Also, how about WiFi? Any point to bringing my laptop?

no pool at the hotel, sorry,but it does have high speed internet and so does the venue.