-_^

One time I was watching that old show "undressed" i think it was called, and in the background was iron maiden's "the wicker man" oh and once on some hard rock show late at night and hosted by good charlotte cloud connected was playing in the BG. SOmeone at mtv is trying to get exposure to metal thru unconventional channels i guess.

Steve420 said:
they should make the people on The Real World work as security at an all extreme metal venue
Ha ha, that is a great idea. I have to also note that I have heard Cradle Of Filth in the background of an episode of cribs and I think that I have heard Soilwork or In Flames in the background of something else. Pretty funny.

Aight I was just watching that Ted Nugent show on VH1 and in the beginning of one scene they were playing Opeth's "Windowpane".... honestly I thought I must've been watching the twilight zone.

i was watching that fraternity show on MTV and heard clips from the following on several occasions:

In flames, arch enemy, dark tranquility, at the gates, shadows fall, killswitch engage, opeth and soilwork.

either i have great ears...or i watch too much MTV.

LordHypnos said:
i was watching that fraternity show on MTV and heard clips from the following on several occasions:

In flames, arch enemy, dark tranquility, at the gates, shadows fall, killswitch engage, opeth and soilwork.

either i have great ears...or i watch too much MTV.
this man does not lie :zombie:

this suprise me, why the hell do they play these bands? the producer must be a metal head or something cause u sure as hell dont see ATG or DT on MTV