For the In flames shows

The RTR songs are quite good live. And starting the show off with Cloud Connected was a surprise and I think it was cool. The only one I didnt care for was Egonomic.

Then don't listen to it.

I think its a damn cool song myself and one of my favs to bang to at concerts. Give your copy to rtr to someone who might like it if its nu metal garbage to you.

I dont have a copy of RTR since i didnt buy it.
The song involves Fridens clean vocs, which mean they have to play hiphop-style backups at concerts or the vocs will be unhearable.
Sounds like a very "cool" metal concert to me.

Stefan, you're a cool guy and you give me the occasional good laugh:wave:
but still man, I don't know why you waste your time posting here. Seems like you only like the older stuff.. which is cool! But most of the discussion here revolves around the new stuff, which makes sense since we've been talking about the old stuff for years now.. its old oooooollllllddd. People are just getting irritated at ya man, you post on like every thread and its always bashing the new stuff. I don't know what to say man, but as much as you hate In Flames now and all, could you pleaaaase just stick to the discussions concerning stuff you DO like?? Everyone knows you hate Rtr ! You've made your point man, and it really sucks to see every thread come back to how much reroute blows :erk:

@Gums: well it is a discussion forum and that should include both negative and positive feedback, and i dont really feel like toning my opinions down.
Anyway its great you're talking to me like a person and not an "evil basher" like most people around here usually do :p
But i do feel its necisarry to critisize IF whether people like it or not.
I do agree about the threads though, its boring when they turn out all the same.
But theres really no way to solve that, people talk about what they want to talk about and the topics become that.

Why dont you feel the same way about Soilwork? They were much more "death metal" sounding earlier in their history. Now they have changed a good amount. Light The torch even sounds likeSlipknot at the begining. Yet you dont bitch about that. Why?

@Iced In Flames: i do bitch about that over at the Soilwork forum.
Their latest release is indeed their weakest, but it still has good parts, something that RTR definitely lacks imo.
Light The Torch definitely sucks but not as much as Transparent, Trigger, Metaphor or Dawn of A New Day.