know a lot about in flames?

C-Taylor

Conscious Insanity
Mar 28, 2003
www.stonesourroe.tk
Alright, I'm making an in flames site to keep me active in my wed designing ;) anyway... can anyone give me some information on what Demo's they had before Lunar Strain? How many of them there where, and if they where turned into a current studio song, what one?

And can anyone give me the original lineup of the band in the Lunar Strain days up to now?

C-Taylor said:
Alright, I'm making an in flames site to keep me active in my wed designing ;) anyway... can anyone give me some information on what Demo's they had before Lunar Strain? How many of them there where, and if they where turned into a current studio song, what one?

And can anyone give me the original lineup of the band in the Lunar Strain days up to now?

I had a clever joke lined up, but I decided to scrap it.

By the way, I´m feeling generally fed up and bored with this forum at the moment. As such, I will probably do something drastic in the coming days, like create a provocative thread and get myself banned or leave this place altogether or something... Suffice to say, it will be huge, even bigger than Jesper leaving In Flames!

U[Sic]M said:
I had a clever joke lined up, but I decided to scrap it.

By the way, I´m feeling generally fed up and bored with this forum at the moment. As such, I will probably do something drastic in the coming days, like create a provocative thread and get myself banned or leave this place altogether or something... Suffice to say, it will be huge, even bigger than Jesper leaving In Flames!

Perhaps I can help you out too?

C-Taylor said:
omg really? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh wait I remember something good now. Once upon a time, a long time ago, their demo, consisting of only a few songs, was submitted to Wrong Again Records, or whatever they were called. Then they drank beer and got wasted and called WAR up to see what they thought of it. They said it was good, but they needed more songs. So IF said they had 12 songs or something, even though they didn't. So they had to write all that crap for them. The end.

Put that on the website and give me lots of credit.

´wanna a serious answear?? in flames made a demo (som heter) In flames `93 wioth the songs clad in shadows,upon an oaken throane and in flames i have the demo om mp3 if you wanna trade it

Correct. I can upload them when I get back home. Clad in Shadows, In Flames, Upon an oaken throne - all were made into studio albums, on Lunar Strain

http://www.allmusic.com is an excellent source for the different lineups for the band. Just search for In Flames

pundarboris said:
´wanna a serious answear?? in flames made a demo (som heter) In flames `93 wioth the songs clad in shadows,upon an oaken throane and in flames i have the demo om mp3 if you wanna trade it

Mine was serious, faget. I'm obviously a bigger fanboy than you. That's why I'm not a troll.

som heter is swedish and means "which is called". Pundarboris' English is just terrible. The demo can be found under the name "promo 93", or the songs can be also found on the special jap edition of subterranean (which i have)

nemuu said:
som heter is swedish and means "which is called". Pundarboris' English is just terrible. The demo can be found under the name "promo 93", or the songs can be also found on the special jap edition of subterranean (which i have)
Does your copy also feature "Stand Ablaze" (Vic 20-version)?