A BAND SO GODDAMN AWESOME IT DESERVES ITS OWN THREAD

When he really starts belting shit out, like in Sovereign, he sounds more like Doug from King's X than Cornell to me.

if you haven't heard these guys, this should be right up your alley

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right, I wouldn't know about that wretched excuse for a genre that shouldn't even constitute as music.

You sir, are an idiot. I've held off from saying it up until now, but I can't hold it back any longer. You're a grade A fucking moron. Talk down on genres like that when your own work isn't a complete "wretched excuse" for music, flute boy.

You sir, are an idiot. I've held off from saying it up until now, but I can't hold it back any longer. You're a grade A fucking moron. Talk down on genres like that when your own work isn't a complete "wretched excuse" for music, flute boy.

I never claimed my own music was any good. I said what I said to make people like you get butthurt, apparently it worked.

You're also the most boyish looking man in his 20s I've ever seen, if we're going to use that word.

292sfn4.jpg

Calm down, John. Go eat some of your Xanax. Get that ginger rage under control.

I never understood ass burger's. From what I gather, it's a mental disorder where the person has no ability to restrain what he or she says, so they often come across as extremely rude or crass. However, that sounds like mild tourette's to me. I'm not gonna play internet doctor here (hehehehe) but they say it's not a tick. Therefore, if it's not a tick like tourette's, then that means the person CAN control what he or she says and it's up to the parents to explain what is right and wrong.

In short, the more I hear about Asperger's the more it sounds like an excuse to be a dick. Not saying there's any truth to that, but I have NEVER met anyone or spoken with anyone who claimed to have Asperger's until internet trolling became popular, nor have I ever come into contact with anyone being a dick who quite frankly wasn't just a plain ole dick.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate for a bit and be honest; I've been a dick quite a few times on the internet, especially here (what an understatement). In the past few years I've mellowed quite a bit with age, but I'm gonna be honest and just say that even though I stick up for myself and others and can be overzealous at times (another understatement), I would never claim it was due to some mental deficiency. I was being rude and just a dick even if I was in the right. Looking back when I first came back to the forum after a prolonged hiatus, I had a lot of pent up aggression due to frustration over social trends and personal interactions I viewed as unjust, and I just let it all out over the net. The good thing is that the internet was a great way to get rid of it and get back to being a chill dude, but it took about 4 years....that's a lot of pent up anger. The bad part about it is that the internet is full of real people, and I have offended and maybe even hurt other real people's feelings in the process.

Therefore, if I had gone to a psychologist exemplifying my behavior of being very critical, cynical, and even boorish without regard to others, would that psychologist have diagnosed me with Asperger's or would he/she have just said "you're just a dick"? In my opinion, it was just me being a dick and having such a huge amount of dickishness built up inside of me (uhhhhhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh..."dick inside of me"...uuuuhhhhhhuhhhhuhuhuhuh) that needed purging. Somewhere along the way I think that genuine Asperger's was replaced by "you're actually a dick but we're gonna diagnose you with a real disorder that reflects similar tendencies so we can make money".