A band you should all check out.

Black Lagoon

Apr 24, 2001
Cornwall, England
Visit site
The reason being it's the band of jmillion that post's on this site and they are fuckin' brilliant.

The band is called The Million$ and if you like Cheap Trick, Wildhearts, Kiss, etc they are well worth checking out.
I got a CD from Mr jmillion with a trade I did with him and I was suitably blown away. I've had traders send me there band disc before and they are normally average/shite but this one is a cracker. Check it out.

www.millionsrock.com is the place to go. :headbang:

Just listened to their samples, it sounds good!
Lagoon it's THE MILLION$ :headbang:

Black Lagoon is very kind! I will let everyone know on this page when the CD is available.

FYI, the trade involved myself digging deep into my collection so I could get my hands on Lagoon's impressive Saxon live shows (see the Saxon Trading thread). I've never had so much fun opening my mailbox.

If The Millions do ever hit it "big" (which is a pipedream) I will always lurk & post about the Saxon board... you're the only folks who know real rock & roll... and horrible jokes, to boot!

Originally posted by jmillion
I will always lurk & post about the Saxon board... you're the only folks who know real rock & roll... and horrible jokes, to boot!

You ought to mention our horrible jokes! :lol: