a band

ah what!!! me penence-soiree and bleed_black_orchid (also known as Cave and Vikki) are in a band called - well we are currently called the mannequins, but we have previously been called Mothballs, Catherine Blake (coughy MDB rip off) and Grandfer Cantel (my personal fave)
we have no instruments or real songs...we havent done any gigs or had any practices, we're just an elite grouping of delusional lids like lid like lid..

I play guitar and bass. And I'm in a band called Notion Left, influenced by Tool, Fear Factory, Sepultura, Channel Zero... The mp3 in my signature is not really representative, it's done by me, without the band, no bass and no vocals, and the drums are a bit different from the original, ignore it :)
And I'm also starting a stereotypical doom metal band :cool: (meaning we can't help being heavily influenced by My Dying Bride, Saturnus, and old Katatonia & Anathema) but we can't find a fuckin drummer. The drummers I know hate the slowness of doom or are in a band already.
My mate has chosen our name already though :rolleyes: Myriad Fell. Does it sound cheesy? I can't judge this one. Sounds stupid when translated into Dutch :)

Cerulean said:
...The drummers I know hate the slowness of doom or are in a band already.
doom is for lazy drumers :) i had one like that once :cool:

if i can be your airgroupie dries im in as well
i just got in a band inwhichiplaythecello-
singer with dreadlocks, guitar player with the ever rocking nickname VANDER, drummboy with rocking past and a bassplayer called MARIO
i recon in less than no time we`ll be more than cult :cool:
ive no clue what we`re playing but its explosive
and i think during one jam i accidentally played half an hour of the a4 violin, ay.

My band might get unoriginal and end up in making some My Dying Bride covers, in which case we could use a violin or cello player :dopey:
siderea said:
if i can be your airgroupie dries im in as well
i just got in a band inwhichiplaythecello-
singer with dreadlocks, guitar player with the ever rocking nickname VANDER, drummboy with rocking past and a bassplayer called MARIO
i recon in less than no time we`ll be more than cult :cool:
ive no clue what we`re playing but its explosive
and i think during one jam i accidentally played half an hour of the a4 violin, ay.

i play drums in a band called FNORD and probably will do some (background) "singing" in the future, we have to test that out next time we rehearse. it's mostly (melodic) death metal, no website yet, no gigs so far, but we have enough songs ready for one. we'll try to record something this week, dunno if it works out.

I am a female singer mostly in my bedroom :hotjump: Do you think looks matter to a singer or lead guitarist? Better to see a handsome man than ugly? :hotjump:

I play guitar, bass, clarinet, and flute. I also sing (I've been in choirs since I was ten). I was in a few bands (each one had a girl drummer), but I'm not in one now because I'm trying to finish my Music degree- I have to prepare a clarinet recital.