a bit late, but: Arnie AMA

Ed5hh.png

damn thats confusing to read through ... no wonder that dude killed himself

in BETTER Arnold news .... KING MUTHAFUCKIN CONAN next year!

Wait wait wait, WAT.

As in, another Conan movie?!?!

Holy shit. Just googled it. Wow. And he's putting Terminator 5 on hold. Which means there may be another Terminator, hopefully not nearly as bad as III.

FUCK. YES.

yup ... he's in for Conan

Universal licensed the rights back and they're going BIG for it ... word is they'll be working with WETA and doing a lot of location shooting in NZ as well

they want to make it like Conan's "Unforgiven" and it'll be a direct sequel (of sorts) to the original movie, basically ignoring the "Destroyer" and new reboot / remake attempt

now if they just get Milius on board somehow, even as a producer / consultant and get the dude who made the music for Skyrim we could be in for a treat

Only too bad Poledouris died recently ! The other day I watched Starship Trooper and his score was just so epic, the dude knew how to write heroic melodies !

if they get that dude from Skyrim or even the guy that did the music for Dragon Age (Inon Zur I think?) and get the rights to use certain themes, if they don't have it already, from the Poledouris score (which is one of the GREATEST in movie history) I think they could come up with something more than just a little bit appropriate without stepping on anything

One of the few movie soundtracks I actually own and listen to on a regular basis. By the way, Universal FUUUUUUUUUU'd up on the blu ray release for the original Conan movie. The 2 main battle scenes (the village massacre and the battle of the mounds at the end) don't have the choir vocals!!!! Oh and they went with the alternate ending which isn't so bad but they also added voice over to the ending and changed the last line a bit. Nothing too drastic but I somehow still prefer the original