A Burzum Story: Part V - Satanism

Both very interesting and enlightening reads. Varg should stick to writings regarding various mythologies and the like.

the one on satanism was pretty interesting. He had some valid points and explained himself pretty fluently. Good read as always.

ProjectedBlack said:
I'm reading Lords of Chaos at the time...both Varg's works and Black Metal history in itself is pretty interesting. Thanks for posting the link.
I really like the interviews with Ulver and Ihsahn in that book and pretty well summarises the early history of bm, although some parts I thought were rather irrelevant (nazi ufos?).

I've been enjoying reading Vargs articles as of late, moreso the ones to do with society rather then paganism.

Very good.

the first improved race was called the kin of Trell ("thrall"), and was made up of ugly and stupid black men, with dark hair and wrinkled skin.

lol

ænimated said:
I've been enjoying reading Vargs articles as of late, moreso the ones to do with society rather then paganism.

His articles on society relate pretty well with my beliefs, on spiritual matters I don't see eye to eye with him at all but it's still an interesting read.