Do themes such as Satanism or Anti-Christianity Affect Your Metal Preferences?

The Wiccans I've known are mostly pseudo-pagans who want to reconstruct and re-invent old religions into whatever the fuck they want to believe. Take a little Native American religion, a little Celtic mythology, maybe some Voodoo... then there are the ones who just make all their shit up and work vampiricism and other crap into the mix. The sad thing is that most of what they believe isn't even true to the old cultures or religions, it's really just pulled from their asses... or video games... or fantasy books... or "historial non-fiction" written by manipulative pretentious morons.

Reactions: Matt
The Wiccans I've known are mostly pseudo-pagans who want to reconstruct and re-invent old religions into whatever the fuck they want to believe. Take a little Native American religion, a little Celtic mythology, maybe some Voodoo... then there are the ones who just make all their shit up and work vampiricism and other crap into the mix. The sad thing is that most of what they believe isn't even true to the old cultures or religions, it's really just pulled from their asses... or video games... or fantasy books... or "historial non-fiction" written by manipulative pretentious morons.

exactly. at least what I follow is true to ancient tradition.

I dont listen to anything for the lyrics, but I love anti christianism, especially paganism in viking metal.

Masters of war
Torment every soul
Rape every whore
That carry the cross

Brilliant!