A chat would be great....

F

Female Rocker

...would be great to hava a chat area on this board. We all could make an appointment and meet in the chat one evening. There are so many friendly people on this Saxon board :) , I would love to talk to you!

...of course you can't have a chat right on this board, I meant somewhere on this Saxon-Website!

And by the way, it also would be nice, if a member of Saxon could be with us in the chat for maybe just one hour or two from time to time. Come on guys!!!!!! ;)

yeah what a great idea.
It would also be great if one of the band members would, if they have a few moments, come onto the site and post some answers or even enter a chat room.
How about it Vince, getting the guys lined up for an online chat.

Maybe we could meet in another existing chat? Or if you like I'll create a little chat area just for us? What do you think?

Setting up a chat room just for us Saxon fans is a brilliant idea. Go for it. It would be a great opportunity to get to know each other in more detail, the message board is great but can be slow to gather thoughts and ideas. It was also let us get to know more about the band from the people on this board who have met them, all of those of us who have will have had different conversations with them. All those in favour...............