Fans in Herts or Beds

P

Peter Day

seeing as i'm getting used to the computer age i'd thought i'd try and see if there were any fans nearby. So if ya live near Hitchin/ stevenage/ luton/letchworth/ royston in the hertfordshire or bedfordshire area of england send a reply to this if you wanna meet up to chat metal or saxon.
of course if you live further afield then feel free to contact always happy to chat to like minded people, have friends in Wolverhampton and often visit there and always going to London for gigs.
of course if you see me at a gig (easily recongnised by me leather jacket it has Saxon emblazoned on the back with a flying insignia above it of a whitewolf (thats off of a world war one plane another love)then feel free to come over and say hi.

What a nightmare to register. Well it looks like i,m in.
I,m from Hitchin, how about your goodself?

Well I live in Ickleford so Hitchin is the nearest town i use to let people know where i live.
So there is another one of us Saxon fans lurking in the area.
Well if ya wanna meet up why don't you drop a reply on this site. I'm after some like minded souls, a lot of people i know have either moved on or just got plain boring. Me i'm still gigging, at the front and bloody well enjoying it.
Are you going to Bloodstock? I am awaiting my ticket and then will be arranging a small break to Derby.
The line up looks brilliant, Dirty Deeds, Kill II This, Orange Goblin and of course Saxon, amongst others, plus that extra guest that we await confirmation from.
Well look forward to a reply.
Cheers Peter

Hi Peter, well if you want to meet up with an aging metalhead lets do it.

Metal invaders the gods on their ride
Sworn to bring metal mayhem tonight.

Metal invaders the gods on their ride
Sworn to bring metal mayhem tonight.

me, i'm no spring chicken meself, soon be having my 33rd Birthday, i certainly remember Saxon from the old days.
How about a drink in the Red Hart in Hitchin, sometime.
Or better still Ickleford has a couple of nice pubs like the Cricketers or the George. That's if you are a drinking person of course, i like the odd pint now and then.
Well if you wanna phone then feel free to give us a bell on my home phone number which is 01462 639497, answer phone after nine rings, leave a number where i can contact at somepoint if i am not in.
like most metal music and also some of the newer bands that have come out in the last years, if it is loud and proud and fun them i'm interested.