a co-worker just told me i "looked like a vegan"

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
but she said "vedge-an" and then laughed, because her daughter had very seriously told her once that she thought of becoming a "vedge-an" so i guess it was an in-joke.

but my co-worker was serious, i think. what do vegans look like and why do i look like one?

hey, i'm not advocating using their pelts or meat for anything! ethical vegans don't seem to care much about animals being killed as long as they're not used for anything.

xfer said:
hey, i'm not advocating using their pelts or meat for anything! ethical vegans don't seem to care much about animals being killed as long as they're not used for anything.

you must know only down syndrome/fragile x syndrome suffering vegans i guess.

as i understood it, the root of ethical (as opposed to health) veganism was based around the principle shifting primary responsibility for killing animals to secondary responsibility, through the practise of things like totalitarian agriculture and the like--not reducing the number of animals killed.

alex, i have no idea what sort of veganism that is, but i've never heard a vegan i know (and i know many many many of them) that said anything like that.

like i said, maybe those are the 'retarded' vegans and i guess i dont mingle in the same crowd.