A collection of excellent reviews

By the way, would you mind sending me TPH's second abulm. I've got cable, although, it's generic and it's not anything to die over. But hey, anything to save money, right? SlaughterofSoul was right, distribution sucks over here, and I would special order it but money is kinda tight. LoL, thus is why I use the generic cable for internet access.

Anyways, let me know, if you can, thanks. If it's too much trouble, no worries.

Hmmm...I'd be real fuckin wary of any reviewer who can't tell the difference between Darkane and Soilwork. Personally I like to include an album by EACH in a random 5 disc play for contrast . Still, I also like to include an album by The Project Hate because they're one of the best bands I've heard in the last few years......so go figure that shit out.....heh. :cool:

So Lord K...the new band still going to be called The Devilsun?

Also, who's going to be the vocalist? With Jorgen AND Mike that's a hard decision (as far as death vocs go anyway). And will there be clean vocals or just death?

Whenever this band happens it´s planned to be named The Devilsun, yes. It´ll be all clean vocals by Mike, J and myself are doing the guitars, Peter of Entombed on drums and Leif of Candlemass on bass.
I agree on the subject of deathvocals, but J wins that one, Mike is close though.

No death vokills?!?!?! I'm a little disappointed.

Still really looking forward to it.

I don't suppose this album will be out by the end of 2003?

And one more question. What lucky label will Devilsun be associated with? Hopefully one with better distribution than you got with TPH.

Oh praise Satan I need to stay away from this thread. It's making me gittery with anticipation for the unleashing of Devilsun.

\m/

Nextlife, thanx for putting the link here, cool to see what people think, though what it comes down to is us dominating all and fucken everything. But Godgory and us? Talk about picking 2 completely different bands. Not that this poll will make me lose any sleep anyways.
Thanx for the support mate.

Originally posted by Thanatopsis123
No death vokills?!?!?! I'm a little disappointed.

Still really looking forward to it.

I don't suppose this album will be out by the end of 2003?

And one more question. What lucky label will Devilsun be associated with? Hopefully one with better distribution than you got with TPH.

Oh praise Satan I need to stay away from this thread. It's making me gittery with anticipation for the unleashing of Devilsun.

\m/

Oh, and I missed to reply to this. No deathvokills for sure, it´s going to be doom man. Doom requires good clean vocals in our book. If you want the deathstuff, just listen to Opeth or to us and you should be satisfied. We have no idea when this album might come to life and it´s of no priority to us either as we have our regular shit to deal with as far as bands go. But when/if the Devilsun album gets released, it´s going to be a fucken masterpiece.

Originally posted by Lord K

Thanx for the support mate.

Least I can do after the hours of exquisite listening pleasure TPH have provided me. Nah, no sleep would be lost, of course, as the poll is just a bit of fun. The matchups are randomly chosen from a pool of nominations posted in an earlier thread by anyone who cared to nominate a band. Seeing as it was ME who nominated TPH, thereby making me responsible for their inclusion in the thread in the first place, I woulda been kinda pissed if they had've got obliterated in the first round! Dunno why, just would've...heh...:cool:

Keep up the good work...I know it's a tough job dominating everything and all, but someone's gotta fucken do it...best it be you, I reckon.