A cool thing about Opeth

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
Is that their music is so cinematic and their music conjures up some cool imagery, does anyone else feel this way

The best option for you was to just post in other threads started by other people... this is really just another one of those introduction threads by someone trying to be cool. There is nothing cool about Opeth. The band blows, and thats why its so good.

RavenousDaemon said:
The best option for you was to just post in other threads started by other people... this is really just another one of those introduction threads by someone trying to be cool. There is nothing cool about Opeth. The band blows, and thats why its so good.

Thats true this is just another one of those introduction threads and I am trying be cool and yes my sister does swallow

Yes! One time I was really high and listened to the song Blackwater Park. When it was at the mellow part, I could see a cave made of ice. It was really beautiful, then a monster came and destroyed it all when the heavy part kicked in! Hahaha, it was awesome.

FRUGiHOYi said:
Yes! One time I was really high and listened to the song Blackwater Park. When it was at the mellow part, I could see a cave made of ice. It was really beautiful, then a monster came and destroyed it all when the heavy part kicked in! Hahaha, it was awesome.

HAHA awesome