A couple of Newfs heading to Toronto

warsofwinter

In memory of Chuck
May 2, 2001
Corner Brook Canada
www.warsofwinter.cjb.net
Hey everyone..... I haven't posted here much in the last four years. How are you all?. The three guys in my new band Oceanic are leaving this thursday to fly to Toronto.. we will be attending Tool and Isis on the 23rd, Chili Peppers and Volta on the 25th and Opeth on the 26th. Just wanted to know if there are any other crazy fucks flying long distances and paying thousands of dollars to see these band. Would like to meet some fans who are dedicated to music and aren't complaing over the $50 - $80 price range of tickets. We will arrive in toronto at 9 thursday morning and won't be leaving until wednesday of the fallowing week. My cell number is 1 (709) 638 - 0206.

All we have planned so far would be the shows and maybe checking out some local jazz musicians so if anyone would like to join us on one of those nights please call... or even if you have imformation on what bars to attend for good jazz then please contact us.

If any of you want to check out my band .. we are called Oceanic and you can find us at www.oceanicband.com

MixGrafix said:
ToolOpethian?

OToolpethian?

OpethToolian?

And I am 36. Most 36 year olds are bored divorcee's with kids and can't do anything. I am so glad that I still go to shows, and I have a fiance that like Opeth as well.

:rofl:

all_sins_undone said:
most 36 year olds dont get owned by college kids on a daily basis

Think what you want. We obviously have an age difference, so we think differently. I can deal with that. I have been in the metal scene since 1984, and have seen posers like you come and go. I have ticket stubs from Venom older than you bitches.

It has to do with your avatar, your shit threads, and your cocky-kid behaviour if you really wanna know the truth, but yeah lets be friends anyway

MixGrafix said:
Think what you want. We obviously have an age difference, so we think differently. I can deal with that. I have been in the metal scene since 1984, and have seen posers like you come and go. I have ticket stubs from Venom older than you bitches.
Fucking O W N E D!

lmao @ your ignorant assumptions and misunderstood statements constituting as "saying something". ftlog...