A couple of Newfs heading to Toronto

MixGrafix said:
At least I have something to say in my threads, not just spewing insults at people. If you don't want to read it, put me on ignore. Simple as that.

No i won't put you on ignore..and ya, you always have something to say, like: ''LISTNEN U ALL WIHNNY LIL' BICTHES!! GR OWNSZ''
You are a genius

i aint play this said:
you look like an angry tomato imo

Awesome film.

I've searched for the TV cartoon series for years and had no luck :mad:

No Warrior, Mix etc I'm not spending thousands on seeing bands, as I'm a poor student and I really can't afford to, although it is going to cost me £70 to get a ticket down to London to see Emperor. Small fry compared to you guys, but I'm still young.

By the way you missed the far more obvious, Toopethian, although Toolpethian has a nice ring.

And Slayer101, well done, this is a shit thread.

Powers said:
Awesome film.

I've searched for the TV cartoon series for years and had no luck :mad:

No Warrior, Mix etc I'm not spending thousands on seeing bands, as I'm a poor student and I really can't afford to, although it is going to cost me £70 to get a ticket down to London to see Emperor. Small fry compared to you guys, but I'm still young.

By the way you missed the far more obvious, Toopethian, although Toolpethian has a nice ring.

And Slayer101, well done, this is a shit thread.

I have not heard Emporer. Any albums that I should pick up to discover their talent? Thanks in advance.

And someday spend alot of money you have to go to a show that is far away. It just feels good.

Holy shit, thats quite the voyage you're going on in the name of great music. Very epic. Hope it's as enjoyable are you imagine it will be... which i bet it will be.

MixGrafix said:
I have not heard Emporer. Any albums that I should pick up to discover their talent? Thanks in advance.

And someday spend alot of money you have to go to a show that is far away. It just feels good.

Well I was going to be flying to Germany to see Mano'war, alas they put off their tour, again, so March 22nd 2007 it is.

And I'm frankly astounded you haven't heard Emperor, I'll refer you to this thread

And I really was trying to find a way of flying to America last year to see Opeth with Dark Tranquillity as that would marked to bands off the list of those I "need" to see before I die.

Powers said:
Well I was going to be flying to Germany to see Mano'war, alas they put off their tour, again, so March 22nd 2007 it is.

And I'm frankly astounded you haven't heard Emperor, I'll refer you to this thread

And I really was trying to find a way of flying to America last year to see Opeth with Dark Tranquillity as that would marked to bands off the list of those I "need" to see before I die.

I saw Opeth with Dark Tranquilty in Grand Rapids, Michigan in March of this year, and it was an incredible show. DT was very impressive live, and Opeth was just "on" that evening. DevilDriver was in between them, and while they were okay, it is just a totally different style of metal that I was not into that night. The Orbit Room only holds about 1,500 people or so, and the sound was excellent. That would have been a great show to see on a long distance journey, especially to catch the Chronology Show the next night in Chicago.

I have never been to Europe, just overnighted in Amsterdam on my way to South Africa, but it would be killer to see Opeth in Stockholm. That sounds like a plan.

I have not see Manowar in 20 years, either. I hope they hit Detroit again. They were LOUD LOUD LOUD at the show at Harpo's.

Peace out.

warsofwinter said:
Hey everyone..... I haven't posted here much in the last four years. How are you all?. The three guys in my new band Oceanic are leaving this thursday to fly to Toronto.. we will be attending Tool and Isis on the 23rd, Chili Peppers and Volta on the 25th and Opeth on the 26th. Just wanted to know if there are any other crazy fucks flying long distances and paying thousands of dollars to see these band. Would like to meet some fans who are dedicated to music and aren't complaing over the $50 - $80 price range of tickets. We will arrive in toronto at 9 thursday morning and won't be leaving until wednesday of the fallowing week. My cell number is 1 (709) 638 - 0206. ]

Hey Newfie,

I have alot of family on the Burin. Newfoundland is a great place !
Well I got tix for Tool before finding out the Opeth dates.
And ofcourse the Opeth & Tool shows are on the same date, so I'll be driving up to Montreal for Opeth on Wednesday.
Then I'll come back for Tool on Friday. Should be a great week !
Toronto is pretty cool, but Montreal is an awesome party town.
If you like Jazz visit Mtl in late June early July for Jazzfest.
Good Luck with your trip :headbang:

affinityband said:
what the hell All_sins and I_aint _playin_this. Why are you guys being proper cunts and trainwreckin a whole thread? Id kinda just keep it to opethforum.net

Yawn im not an Opethforum member, i just dont like MixTomato, and it is personal

sry the fun i have beating down mixgrafix's ass supercedes the gratification i could get from being nice

^ The above two posts sum up the maturity level of these two people on this board. If you think that what you say is "beating me up", you are delusional. What you are posting just reaffirms how immature you really are. Don't worry, pueberty is just around the corner, and then the real world will come and kick you right in the balls, schoolboys.

And Powers. Thanks for the link to Emporer. I like what I have heard so far.

Mix

MixGrafix said:
^ The above two posts sum up the maturity level of these two people on this board. If you think that what you say is "beating me up", you are delusional. What you are posting just reaffirms how immature you really are. Don't worry, pueberty is just around the corner, and then the real world will come and kick you right in the balls, schoolboys.

Mix

:OMG: Wow!! the mature douchebag's speech!!!

1)Im a law student and engaged.

2)The ''Real world'' haven't taught you anything, because you are still getting kicked in the balls in an internet forum.

3)You are the one who never got out of puberty, and your avatar shows why.

4)Quit it with the ''im an experienced man'' arguments because you sound like a loser douche when you say that.

MixGrafix said:

Mix
lmao @ a guy who writes Opethian on his knuckles saying anything about people needing to grow up. ftlog you're 36 years old and still can't spell puberty or emperor. im in med school with a part-time job and a girlfriend and you're giving me "real world" lectures. what the hell...

all_sins_undone said:
lmao @ a guy who writes Opethian on his knuckles saying anything about people needing to grow up. ftlog you're 36 years old and still can't spell puberty or emperor. im in med school with a part-time job and a girlfriend and you're giving me "real world" lectures. what the hell...

To All_sins and I_Ain't:

Congrats both of you for your achievements on being in Med school and Law school. I hope you have great futures and successful ones at that. Congrats on your engagement, and congrats on your girlfriend and part time job.

And about the avatar; yes I was wearing a red shirt that night, and I had Opethian written on my hands, but that was drawn there for my friend who was very ill who has since passed from Diabetes, and that is my tribute to him. We both shared Opeth's music as a release during the battles with our disease. The song "To rid the disease" took on a whole new meaning for us. I may look like an angry tomato to you, but I am proud because it put a smile on his face during the last month of his life. You may take it as something else, but it is special to me, and I am not changing it for any reason. If you do get through Med school, find a cure for Diabetes.

You can hate me all you want, and you have every right to. As I said before, put me on ignore.