A covers' album?

Mephisto_pheles

New Metal Member
Apr 7, 2003
Poland
Visit site
Sort of influenced by Ed's previous thread about covers...

Have you guys (the band) ever considered recording a covers' album? I just thought it'd be great. Plus you could of course include all the covers you've already recorded for different Magna Carta tribute albums.

Btw. it is really hard to find, here in Poland at least, all those tribute albums with Enchant songs on them. Still missing "Tales From Yesterday", but in possession of "Supper's Ready" and "The Moon Revisited" :Spin: .

ABout the Rush cover project (from hardradio.com):

Online music retailers Barnes & Noble, Best Buy and Circuit City all have a new CD from RUSH available for pre-order with the release date scheduled for June 29th. Entitled Feedback, this all-covers EP features the following tracklisting: 'Summertime Blues' (EDDIE COCHRAN), 'Heart Full Of Soul' (THE YARDBIRDS), 'The Seeker' (THE WHO), 'For What It's Worth' (BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD), 'Shapes Of Things' (THE YARDBIRDS), 'Mr. Soul' (Buffalo Springfield), 'Crossroads' (CREAM) and 'Seven And Seven Is' (LOVE). Neither the band or their record company, Atlantic Records, have made any sort of announcement re. this release. As previously reported, Rush will begin their 30th Anniversary Tour on May 26th in Nashville, TN.

--dan

I just thought of one that would really rock the house: Bottishatva

This old Steely Dan tune has a great vibe live, and I could totally see these guys adding a hard edged energy to it.

PapaJimH said:
I just thought of one that would really rock the house: Bottishatva

This old Steely Dan tune has a great vibe live, and I could totally see these guys adding a hard edged energy to it.

Toto covered it (pretty well, I might add), but I STILL find this fucking weird, albeit maybe a little less hard to believe...