a day in the life of the preppy (my first pictorial attempt)

i wonder if brooklyn public library people look at my record like laughing because i've taken it out about 5 times in a year and brought it back 2 days later.

the_preppy! check this out:

" Then again, camera phones can enhance the safety of people in trouble. In Yokohama, Japan, an 18-year-old female store clerk used her camera phone to take a photo of a 38-year-old man who was fondling her on a commuter train. She called police during the train ride and presented her phone shots as evidence. The man was arrested at the next stop."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/07/10/naughty.camphones.ap/index.html

i simply _CANNOT_ believe you ppl hate Catch 22. did you even read it? yeah, the beginning was slow at first, but once you get into the way the book reads and figure out that everything in it is sarcastic and totally over the top, it is simply amazing. honestly, it's one of my favorite books ever. i kinda want to see the movie they made out of it with Bob Newhart.

the_preppy said:
i think i am honestly just not bright enough or something to get it. that's what i am figuring,
oh yeah, that must totally be it.

after some of the stuff you guys mention reading, you make me feel like a big dumb ox- even though i'm only about 5'8".

trust me dude. i dont think i'm dumb, but there are certainly more things i don't understand than i do! and more things i don't know than i do.

well the book is about this boy and how he ends up in an institution for somthing he did (you don't find out until later). its really about how adults forget what childhood is like and how a misunderstanding can be blown way out of proportion. i cannot remember the authors name, but i will look for it the next time i go to the library.