A different perspective on Iraq, Oil, US wars etc.

"One thing is certain: the western public will never be told the truth."

Yea, no shit.

" From the CIA's viewpoint Kuwait and Iraq were oil cripples with savage sanctions `punishing' the entire civilian population of Iraq by slowly starving women and children to death while deadly toxic uranium dust worked even more slowly in the south of Iraq and in Kuwait. Put simply the CIA was responsible for the clearest case of genocide since Pol Pot butchered more than a million unarmed civilians in Cambodia during the 1970s."

God bless America.

"During the U.S. slaughter of 70,000 innocent Iraqi women and children his popularity rating rose as high as 90%, but the glitter and glory was fast wearing off as decent Americans became aware of the tragic events in the Middle East."

Must of been those democrats.

What a fucking mess. It's a shame most people are either too stupid and/or brainwashed by the political propaganda to see what's really going on.

Fuck Bush, fuck the US gov't, fuck all those lying greedy imperialistic fuckers with the flacid dicks of the redneck war-mongers which support them.

Flame on you misguided fools.

Satori

yes it's clear now.

bush is worse than stalin. i can't believe i never noticed, and did you know that more women and babies have died during this war already than anybody actually knew existed.

isn't it so incredible!!!??

veil the sky said:
yes it's clear now.

bush is worse than stalin. i can't believe i never noticed

good to see you're beginning to realise that
wink.gif
sometimes these things take a while :D