World War IV: US v Arab World

The least the United States could do to be tactful is finish off Iraq before they threaten other countries. The Bush administration and its supporters continue to ostracize even our allies, imagine then looking through the eyes of one of the United States “enemies” and try and imagine the extent to which a threat from the United States is magnified.

This link is bull.

The US is going in to liberate Iraq.

Of course they are, they said it.

Then, theyre pulling it. They said it. They said they arent there to reconstruct the Middle East.

Its true, they said it.

Bastards.

P.S> : that all three enemies have waged war against the United States for several years but the United States has just "finally noticed."

:lol: what a dick

At this point, after all the fuck'n lies the government has told (and has been telling for YEARS), I won't believe them if they say they found Chemical Weapons... If they started claiming that Saddam had launched a chemical attack, I wouldn't believe it... Knowing that the US government has in it's possession all the Chemicals that Saddam is accused of having (and at one time DID have - thanks to the US... Less we forget...), I have ABSOLUTELY NO reason to believe the US wouldn't plant the shit just to make their little war look justified...

Here's the current story on the recent "chemical" find:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...p/20030407/ap_on_re_mi_ea/war_us_military_538

The part that caught my interest is this:
Laboratory tests in the United States are needed to confirm whether the drums found south of Baghdad contained chemical weapons, pesticides or something else, Pentagon (news - web sites) officials said.
Hmmm, how convenient, they have to test them back in the US...

I agree, YourFuneral. I don't trust a GODDAMN word the U.S. government says for the most part. I know that our foreign policy has never been worse. We are enemies with our allies, the citizens of our "allied" countries hate the United States citizens (although our government is the one doing this, and believe me when I say, the American people don't have one word to say when it comes to what the president wants to do). Most of us do support our troops simply because there's nothing we can do about it.

Anyway, I trust American officials about as much as I trust Iraqi officials.

Reactions: Mosh Kosh
"Woolsey told the audience of about 300, most of whom are students at the University of California at Los Angeles, that all three enemies have waged war against the United States for several years but the United States has just "finally noticed."

:lol:

For some reason that is fucking funny.

Its like America is saying: 'Doo doo do just minding our own business. Ahhh life is sweet......WAIT A SECOND!!! WTF?? THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN WAGING WAR AGAINST US!!! WTF!? When did that happen??? *sigh* Better go bomb them...'

nobody said it was dictorial, but it does not represent the wishes of the people.

It was funny, i was watching TV, saying how US troops were searching everywhere for possible chemical weapons. At one point they were in this building, an looking at pink chemicals in testubes and books in arabic. I know arabic. What was funny was that the book they showed the soldier looking at was a high school chemistry textbook. :lol: