A different version of Zero Hour

97reb

doom classic
Mar 27, 2002
Charlotte, NC, USA
Visit site
Tonight's season ending episode of Star Trek : Enterprise was entitled "Zero Hour". At least, according to some TV listings I saw. While I'm here, can't wait guys. I am getting a good fix on my "The Human Equation" by Ayreon, but I need that Zero Hour soon. I think Vanden Plas is coming up with something new soon, also.

Thanks brotha, YOU RULE!!!

All I can say is we are really happy with the music end of De-Evolution, just sounds excellent to us. What vocals Erik has put on sounds amazing. Lets hope he gets up and gets the rest finished soon.

Glad you're digging on some cool new music brotha, always a good thing.

Jasun/ZH

All I can say is we are really happy with the music end of De-Evolution, just sounds excellent to us. What vocals Erik has put on sounds amazing. Lets hope he gets up and gets the rest finished soon.

Jasun/ZH[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info Jasun

There's no doubt De-Evolution is gonna be incredible. The Music, The Vocals, and the story-lines will make it great. There is nothing we can do, but be patient for things to happen. All things happen for a reason and they happen in their time. And as they say, Good things come to those who wait. As I have played my Ayreon The Human Equation over and over, I am sure I will do the same for De-Evolution. By the way, I think that is a great title for the album. I personally think the human race is a cess pool and we seem to take two steps back to one foward, instead of two forward and one back. I'm rambling! Keep at the hard work, ZH

Poison Godmachine said:
Can someone fill me in on the story line? Or is it hush hush till the album is out?

I have Metamorphosis, The Towers of Avarice, and the Death Machine 12 song demo and I love it all!
Hi Just go www.algoblast and read the Interview by OYC, it will give you the background to the new album

Spatch

ZHJ&T said:
Thanks brotha, YOU RULE!!!

Glad you're digging on some cool new music brotha, always a good thing.

Jasun/ZH
Have Erik call me guys. I'll motivate him. He knows my love of ZH will never falter and he can pound on my chest again for inspiration.

It's a sacrifice I will only make for you guys. :loco:

zilla