A few questions about Mesa amp and cabs

wow :) such a big info :) Thanks very much :)
It is very interesting to me, and I want ask something, if you don't mind:)
I like very processed sound, like the river, with mondo low end and smooth highs, sound like : Emperor (Prometheus) or Zyklon
I was able to test many heads finally, and I realized, that I liked mostly sound of the Engl Powerball.
But, what do you offer about cabinet? 4x12 or 2x12 for that sound?

I can upload small sound clip of the sound, that i descriped, if you haven't heard that type of sound :)

Vovus, go to Russia and get Yerasov Bull 4x12 with V30 :) (there is also 1x12 close back and 2x12 versions).
This cab is built like mesas rectifier cabs (and, of course, cheaper).
Maybe you can try ordering from yerasov...

Thanks for the advice :)

Interesting, why nowhere can I meet 3x12 , only 1x, 2x, 4x, is there someone, who has 3x12 ?

You can run into impedance issues with just 3 speakers. It'll be somewhere between the standard 4/8/16, unless you get the top two in series and bring the third one of a different impedance in parallel or get creative with the wiring.

Also, it doesn't really make much sense, volume wise. For every time you double the speakers, until you make the halfstack to fullstack jump, because of the Fletcher-Munson curve, you get an additional 3db of volume. You can add in another speaker for spread, but it's really just a waste of space/weight, IMO.

Also, it doesn't really make much sense, volume wise. For every time you double the speakers, until you make the halfstack to fullstack jump, because of the Fletcher-Munson curve, you get an additional 3db of volume. You can add in another speaker for spread, but it's really just a waste of space/weight, IMO.

Are you sure you're thinking of the Fletcher-Munson curve dude? Cuz that dictates how we as humans perceive sounds at different frequencies (maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but it seems like that wouldn't have much to do with the actual increase in volume another speaker is producing)