A Fine Day to Exit

I was really blown away the first time i heard Barriers. Danny, you got a great voice man, I hope we'll get to hear more of it. As for AFDTE, Its one of my favorite albums, and has totally influenced my own songwriting. After listening to Alternative 4 and Judgement and the type of vibe those records had, and then listening to AFDTE, it really made me think of how unique the record really is. I liken it to a whole new way of thinking, and approaching music from totally different angles. It made me think of how I write my own material and how I approach it, in terms of melody and the like.

yeah that's a point, did you ever get into any of them girly singers that sang on anathema albums Danny ? the one that sings on Parisienne Moonlight, yummy what a voice, I would

Vinny certainly sorted it out on Judgement though, bought that album yet, best singing performance and one of my favourite singers, definately favourite at the moment is Vinny Cavanagh

Originally posted by ezekiel
i know, i realized that when i got home. give me a break, i'm still new to the band. well vinny sings off key then.

you fucken puff dont get anal.

well well...those threads always prove how different we all are...
but I personally think they are pointless, endless, useless...
Who will be right at last ? None...because God is not posting on this forum saying : "THIS ALBUM IS BEST"...hahahahaha....
No seriously...stop it ! :mad:

it ruins the songs somewhat is what about it. they should re-record that album or something. itll sound a lot better with the vocals in-tune.