A girl was raped at the Maiden show in Chicago

Iced In Flames

Shredderite
Jan 26, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
My friends girlfriend who was also at the show with us saw it on the news.
I guess the girl was going back to her car after the show and a guy dragged her into his truck and raped her. Afterwards he threw her out of the truck and hit her head on the car next to his truck knocking her out. She couldnt get the plate number but she described everything to the police.

I seriously pisses me off to think that there are such pukes in this world to do that kind of bullshit!!! Its too bad no one saw this so they could give the prick what he deserves!

Iced In Flames said:
My friends girlfriend who was also at the show with us saw it on the news.
I guess the girl was going back to her car after the show and a guy dragged her into his truck and raped her. Afterwards he threw her out of the truck and hit her head on the car next to his truck knocking her out. She couldnt get the plate number but she described everything to the police.

I seriously pisses me off to think that there are such pukes in this world to do that kind of bullshit!!! Its too bad no one saw this so they could give the prick what he deserves!
so in other words Iron Maiden has nothing to do with her being raped. I hate these kinds of crimes but they happen everyday just blame the lack of security around the venue.

You know, you would think this would be national news since Maiden has already gotten some bad press recently (Nicko accidently hitting a secrity dude with his car). I haven't found anything on this subject in any news sites. *shrug*

Probably some girl just screaming for attention.

Evil_Ernie said:
You know, you would think this would be national news since Maiden has already gotten some bad press recently (Nicko accidently hitting a secrity dude with his car). I haven't found anything on this subject in any news sites. *shrug*

Probably some girl just screaming for attention.
Well you're a moron then. I posted about this at the official board and quite a few people have seen about.

My god, I just checked the thread out at the official BB pertaining to this and I have to say that board is full of n00bs. Like, bigtime.

I don't know what was more painful, smashing my finger today or reading those posts over there......

The official board is dead now. Seriously.. I know it's always been bad, but it almost seems as though English is now a second language there.Idiots.

Iced In Flames said:
Well you're a moron then. I posted about this at the official board and quite a few people have seen about.

Was that an attempt at a comeback? :rolleyes:

dontbehatin.jpg

Nope. It is a statement that it isnt fake.

Moonchild. How about not coming off as an asshole so much? I'd like to see your reaction is someone were to rape your wife.

Assuming i don't have one.. i don't think no one cares that much. There are thousands of rapes everyday that don't go to the news. This is just a stunt to get Iron Maiden to the news.

I'm sorry that i'm cold thinking and a asshole as you put it. That's just my view. You're just a n00b. what are you trying to ask with this thread?
Sympathy? Gimme a break. all the sympathy she needs is of her close ones and of the police to grab the bastard. Fuck off

Exactly!

Some poor chick is being raped somewhere as I type, hell by the stats probably more than one. It's a harsh world and it's hard to get worked up over strangers.

Ok so if you saw it you wouldnt do anything to stop it then right? I mean, rapes happen everyday. Yopu can call me a noob or whatever you'd like. You're nothing but a name on my computer monitor. If it makes you feel proud to call me a noob then by all means inflate your ego. But its people thinking like yours that I cant help but not understand. Did I say I wanted everyone to write a 3000 word sympathy letter? Nope. Passing along information.

So now, please do answer this as I'd like to know. What if someone did rape your wife. You'd be fine with it and tell her that it happens everyday?
I'm sure I'll get a "I dont need to answer this" response.

Hi 666 ya stroke. Been awhile.

I think what moonchild is saying is that he doesn't care beyond the fact that she's a human being who just had something terrible happen to her.