A good EQ Pedal.

The Rhone

Nov 8, 2006
Bromley, Kent
Hi,

I've just bought the Krank Rev Jnr, which is the Mutts Nuts, though practice amp it's not, unless you wanna hear it on Mars!

Anyway, I'd like a bit more control over the EQ section and I've never used an EQ pedal for a while, so can anyone reccomend a good one.

Cheers

i really like the boss, but others not, lot of people like the Mxr but i dont haha!!
i just fell like the boss have more control on the frequencies, i use the mxr once and didn´t felt too much diference while moving the sliders, but maybe this is a good thing, however an Eq pedal is a huge help when playing live, specially if the amp in the venue is a damn marshall, haha

I think the MXR M108 10-band would do fine. Or the KFK version, which is almost the same (two outputs instead of one).

I plan to buy one of those to repace my Boss GE7, although I'm pretty happy with the Boss too. I only use it for some very minor tweaks.

There was a whole recent thread dedicated to guitar EQ pedals, but I cannot find it even with Google. :(

behringer, really, i'm not kidding. It's exactly the same circuit as the boss one and it sounds pretty good for the 30EUR i payed for it

BOSS. It's the standard because it works. I've used mine plenty. It's got plenty of color where you want it and none where you don't. It's one hell of a Lead boost in an FX Loop too.

I got the MXR 10-band and I really like it. The 18-volt power gives it lots of headroom which keeps things nice and open sounding.

I'd like to try an mxr 10band in the loop of my jsx, cause the ge7 just doesnt do it for me. Ideally a nice parametric would be perfect but money