A Great Divide Liner Notes

GreggSuspyre

May 31, 2005
New Jersey
www.myspace.com
I am posting this to offer an apology about the liner notes to A Great Divide. I have just received my copy and noticed that the booklet was done completely in black and white. All of the artwork, for which we waited many months (and for which we paid extra money), has been replaced with black. I have contacted the record label and hopefully this problem will get solved. Yes, the music is the most important part, but good music in a boring package is an insult.
If we don't get the fixed copies soon I will place a PDF file of the beautiful, illustrated booklet that we had made for ourselves.
Or...this one can be known as the special-edition version and we will wait for the real version for the next printing. Hey, you wouldn't have thought it was not right unless I said something, anyway.
Until then, enjoy the music!
-Gregg

haha, yeah, i thought it was supposed to be like that.
in fact, i thought the band group photo was kind of cool in black and white.

guess i'll have to buy another copy when that all gets straightened out :)

haha, yeah, i thought it was supposed to be like that.
in fact, i thought the band group photo was kind of cool in black and white.

guess i'll have to buy another copy when that all gets straightened out :)

The group photo was supposed to be like that. What bothers me most is the principle of the matter; we waited extra time and spent extra money for an illustrated booklet, which ultimately amounted to nothing Also, what bothered me are the song titles that are floating around the page behind the lyrics were supposed to be in a light gray, sort of in the background. When everything was printed in either black or white it moved it to the same layer as the lyrics, thus printing on top of the lyrics and making them hard to read. Again, it's no big deal; it doesn't look bad and when we get our second printing we will fix it.

The group photo was supposed to be like that. What bothers me most is the principle of the matter; we waited extra time and spent extra money for an illustrated booklet, which ultimately amounted to nothing Also, what bothered me are the song titles that are floating around the page behind the lyrics were supposed to be in a light gray, sort of in the background. When everything was printed in either black or white it moved it to the same layer as the lyrics, thus printing on top of the lyrics and making them hard to read. Again, it's no big deal; it doesn't look bad and when we get our second printing we will fix it.
yeah, the song title thing confused me a bit. i didn't really think too much of it, though.

but i know where you're coming from, dude, and it's a shame that things didn't work out perfectly.

on a related note, i am officially a complete geek. i was at wendy's last night, and found myself ordering a spicy chicken sandwich, simply because you (gregg) praise it in the liner notes.
it WAS good, though. :)

calm down Sancho...heh.

yeah, the song title thing confused me a bit. i didn't really think too much of it, though.

but i know where you're coming from, dude, and it's a shame that things didn't work out perfectly.

on a related note, i am officially a complete geek. i was at wendy's last night, and found myself ordering a spicy chicken sandwich, simply because you (gregg) praise it in the liner notes.
it WAS good, though. :)

hahaha...yeah those spicy chicken sandwiches are excellent. I just had one yesterday as well. Wendy's owes us commission!