A Great Tour

Idunnonuten

Jan 6, 2006
Let's try and create the greatest Amon Amarth tour possible. Who would you like to see them with and/ or with again?

I think they'd be great with Insomnium and Dark Tranquility, but youl'd probably have to add a headlining act, they probably couldn't fill a venue (at least around here anyway).

..i think we allready did this thread..but..anyway..
i don't need to imagine anything.. :D

Metal Camp 06

DIMMU BORGIR (no)
TESTAMENT (usa)
AMON AMARTH (se)
ARCH ENEMY (se)
MY DYING BRIDE (uk)
WINTERSUN (fin)
EVERGREY (se)
NEVERMORE (usa)
KATAKLYSM (can)
GOREFEST (nl)
SAXON (uk)
EDGUY (de)
DEATHSTARS (se)
DECAPITATED (pl)
HEAVEN SHALL BURN (de)
ONE MAN ARMY & THE UNDEAD QUARTET (se)
CATARACT (ch)

and that is not finnal.. :D

yeah we've already done this..
anyway i'd love to see Darkthrone live but they wouldnt go well with AA and they never tour so i can dream on.

AA would go well with other vikingish melodic bands such as Ensiferum, Wintersun, also Falkenbach and Enslaved, and why not Unleashed while we're at it.

PS: Dimmu suck live now with the Death Cult Armageddon songs... you have to imagine the orchestra in your head to be able to follow the song.

I tried to search for a thread like this but didn't find it, and I'm pretty new so I apologize. I just wanted to see what other people associated AA with.

Falkenbach would be good or Finntroll would kick ass too.

RisenFromTheSea_CRO said:
..i think we allready did this thread..but..anyway..
i don't need to imagine anything.. :D

Metal Camp 06

DIMMU BORGIR (no)
TESTAMENT (usa)
AMON AMARTH (se)
ARCH ENEMY (se)
MY DYING BRIDE (uk)
WINTERSUN (fin)
EVERGREY (se)
NEVERMORE (usa)
KATAKLYSM (can)
GOREFEST (nl)
SAXON (uk)
EDGUY (de)
DEATHSTARS (se)
DECAPITATED (pl)
HEAVEN SHALL BURN (de)
ONE MAN ARMY & THE UNDEAD QUARTET (se)
CATARACT (ch)

and that is not finnal.. :D

HOLY FUCKIN GOD:OMG:

fine.
30608480316.jpg

with session members... also if you look at the last album Heralding - the Fireblade, you'll see there are other band members for each instrument written down on the booklet.

Celtik Militia said:
PS: Dimmu suck live now with the Death Cult Armageddon songs... you have to imagine the orchestra in your head to be able to follow the song.
I'm dimmu fan through and through, but I will say that I saw them on the Ozzfest tour '04, and was rather dissapointed. Not that their sound was bad, but the performance just bored me.