A house divided can't stand...

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Isn't it time we stopped the constant bitching against each other on here.

Thoroughly sick of all the drama - the 'he started it first' childish bullshit.

How about we just fucking focus on the music and quit the stupid immature bullshit? There are rules on here for common respect and maturity as well.

It's not that fucking hard to abide by. I've been on here for over 8 years and quite enjoy it but in recent times it's become a place to start childish fights.

Debate opinions all you want but can we just leave the bitching to class room which most of us did many moons ago?

We all have different opinions - how about we celebrate our differences rather than try to beat a person down eh?

:headbang:

Isn't it time we stopped the constant bitching against each other on here.

Thoroughly sick of all the drama - the 'he started it first' childish bullshit.

How about we just fucking focus on the music and quit the stupid immature bullshit? There are rules on here for common respect and maturity as well.

It's not that fucking hard to abide by. I've been on here for over 8 years and quite enjoy it but in recent times it's become a place to start childish fights.

Debate opinions all you want but can we just leave the bitching to class room which most of us did many moons ago?

We all have different opinions - how about we celebrate our differences rather than try to beat a person down eh?

:headbang:

I agree 10000 %. Yes but if you that you get accused of crying and going to admins.

sounds good to me,overall its a great place to visit,imf was similar to td if anyone remembers him,although he was 1000 times more annoying with his internet toughness,lets just keep rolling with the anthrax train.

Anybody hear the new Anthrax album yet? It's pretty damn good!

I suppose they just released the old one they've been sitting on.....

But seriously...if you were Anthrax - what would you do - tour NOW as much as possible - or write and record NEW album and then tour as much as possible? Money is on the tour...

T:)

They need to just start this damn tour already. Ought to give us more relevant shit to post about. Can't wait to see people's setlists, pictures, video, etc...

I agree. It's not likely that I will get to see Anthrax live in the near future, since I live in Norway. I'm kind of hoping to read gig reviews, see some pictures and videos and share the excitment of those of you who get a chance to see the band live.

However, for the time being there's mostly a whole lot of drama, whining, moaning and general unpleasantness going on on this forum.

I agree. It's not likely that I will get to see Anthrax live in the near future, since I live in Norway. I'm kind of hoping to read gig reviews, see some pictures and videos and share the excitment of those of you who get a chance to see the band live.

However, for the time being there's mostly a whole lot of drama, whining, moaning and general unpleasantness going on on this forum.

They're going to be in the UK in March, so I bet they'll play in Europe next spring.

I suppose they just released the old one they've been sitting on.....

But seriously...if you were Anthrax - what would you do - tour NOW as much as possible - or write and record NEW album and then tour as much as possible? Money is on the tour...

T:)

They've already done quite a bit of touring since Joey came back so it's a catch-22 situation; you have a new album out and need to tour and have put together a great package in the US with Testament and Death Angel but you've also been out on the road for about a year and a half. I see them doing another solid year of touring and then going back in to write a new album.