O/T It's a fucking warzone on the MetallicA board....

those people on the metallica board are so pathetic analyzinig that new video down to the last second lol someone needs to tell them theres more to life than metallica.

Cliff WAS that band dude! Hetfield himself has said many times over the years that Cliff was the leader of Metallica. He taught James and Kirk quite a bit about classical harmony, songwriting etc... Don't buy that darts in the Bon Jovi picture shit in the Nothing Else Matters video. Metallica wanted you to think that they had integrity. That was their image back then, it wasn't sincere. It's all been an act since Justice.

toxicmosh said:
those people on the metallica board are so pathetic analyzinig that new video down to the last second lol someone needs to tell them theres more to life than metallica.

This is the typical person at the Metallica boards:
James Hetfield is the greatest singer.
Kirk Hammet is the GOD of guitar
Lars is the best drummer of alltime

Come on now, they should listen to other bands/people before declaring whose the best at anything.

bowlingaly said:
FUCK METALLICA.

Go to the Metallica boards and talk about their shit...why do you guys waste good board space here on the ANTHRAX boards to rant about what they are doing on the Metallica boards!

Well..........

Here's an idea:
You could just not read the posts about Metallica............
Does that help?

"Bands who dont have solos are bands with crappy guitar players,"
Woahhhhhh
Not really. Sometimes it's a choice with relation to distaste for them, a bit of the punk ethic. Pearl Jam for instance *dropped* them for a while. I guess maybe that doesn't exactly count, but still.

Go to http://www.darkesthour.cc and check out the new track from their new album, "The Sadist Nation" from "Hidden Hands of a Sadist Nation" and note the lack of solo (Errr... I think. Martin Sunesson and Anders Björler guest on the album and they've got no qualms about solos (The Crown and At the Gates both have 'em as I recall) so they might play one but I don't think so on that track...try some others they have there if so)
Aaaanyway, the point is with that band ya got some talented guitarists, definitely not crap, but they CHOOSE not to solo.

Anyway. I'll shut up now :)

bowlingaly said:
FUCK METALLICA.

Go to the Metallica boards and talk about their shit...why do you guys waste good board space here on the ANTHRAX boards to rant about what they are doing on the Metallica boards!

1. I don't believe that our distinguished moderators have put a cap on what we can discuss here.
2. You ONLY reply to MetallicA posts. My point. pick other threads to read.
3. Your opinion is respected, however..
4. Put more than 8 posts under your belt before you get the itch to come to my thread and act as the be all end all supreme commander of
who can post what. I've been coming here damn near 2 years, and NEVER tell anyone not to post certain shit.

Welcome to the board. All opinions are accepted here. Ignorance and general disrespect of all other PPL who post here are not tolerated.

Have a good 'un.

GregadetH :devil:

GregadetH said:
1. I don't believe that our distinguished moderators have put a cap on what we can discuss here.
4. Put more than 8 posts under your belt before you get the itch to come to my thread and act as the be all end all supreme commander of
who can post what. I've been coming here damn near 2 years, and NEVER tell anyone not to post certain shit.

Welcome to the board. All opinions are accepted here. Ignorance and general disrespect of all other PPL who post here are not tolerated.

I second the motion, plus, how much board space is actually being taken up with metallica posts, not like anything else is being posted.

GregadetH said:

Have a good 'un.

GregadetH :devil:

:lol: :lol: