O/T: Zakk Wylde on Limp auditions

Yeah I'm an idiot because I don't have the same opinion as you. Hmm interesting. And to be honest I have never heard any BLS stuff just his stuff with Ozzy and he cant touch Randy Rhoads or even Jake E Lee for that matter. I just dont like his attitude he said the Foo Fighters suck he constitantly slams other bands so fuck him. And I feel he wouldnt be anywhere with out Ozzy.

Originally posted by Cincy Vigilante
Zack Wylde sucks. He is a no talent hack that would be no where if not for riding on Ozzys coat tails. He is a narrow minded bitch who envys Freds success. Now dont get me wrong Limp aint the greatest band of all time but they got some things I like. And I dont care what you all say so flame me all you want.
Also I dont think they were getting material for their new album but rather covering their asses so some Schlep in California doesn't say " Hey I played that lick in my audition and they stole it." Weather it would be true or not it would then be a big legal battle.
Zakk has no talent? Comments like this make it easy to tell the difference between the musicians and non-musicians here, you obviously being a non.

Yeah I'm an idiot because I don't have the same opinion as you. Hmm interesting. And to be honest I have never heard any BLS stuff just his stuff with Ozzy and he cant touch Randy Rhoads or even Jake E Lee for that matter. I just dont like his attitude he said the Foo Fighters suck he constitantly slams other bands so fuck him. And I feel he wouldnt be anywhere with out Ozzy.
No, you are an idiot for saying he has no talent. yes randy was better and even zakk admits that, but zakk is definatly better than jake. So you don't like zakk because he bashed your precious foo fighters? You complain that people call you an idiot for having your opinion, but to you zakk is a no talent asshole and 'fuck him' because his differs from yours and he is vocal about it. Hypocrite.

Zack Wylde sucks. He is a no talent hack that would be no where if not for riding on Ozzys coat tails. He is a narrow minded bitch who envys Freds success. Now dont get me wrong Limp aint the greatest band of all time but they got some things I like. And I dont care what you all say so flame me all you want.
Also I dont think they were getting material for their new album but rather covering their asses so some Schlep in California doesn't say " Hey I played that lick in my audition and they stole it." Weather it would be true or not it would then be a big legal battle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
no talent and zakk wylde dont make sense together, your a fucking idiot, id like to see you pull off some of that dudes solos, envys freds success? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he thinks Zakk sucks, so be it. I happen to think he is a rather arrogant asshole (zakk that is). I also think that BLS isn't very good. I think solo Ozzy music is rather bland, so his work with Ozzy does nothing for me. Oh and let me add this, I think that Jake E. Lee's Badlands was a good band, so there. Lighten up people. Just because Scott Ian pimps Zakk up in some of his Alpha Males doesn't make him superhuman.

Wow, you aren't only gay, you're also lame, But that is just my opinion.