A huge thank you!

Of course to Glenn.

But also to all those who donated drumsticks to my son!

I collected not only about 10 drumsticks, (not from all the bands that played here this weekend) but Pagan's Mind was gracious enough to sign a CD for him and a Tee shirt that I had gotten over the weekend.

Thank you to Morten for making sure I had a stick as well as to Mike from Mercenary.

All of the generosity of all of you brought me to tears. To those who I did not collect drumsticks from it's not because I wasn't interested, but you know how the show goes... TOOOO fast.

The kindness of not only the attendees, but also to those who play the show truly melts my heart more and more every year.

No words will truly ever express how deeply appreciative that I am (to all of you), nor how appreciate my son is for all that you do.

Thank you.

-Metal

Whew, glad you got one from Mercenary. I happened to get one during their set and had it autographed, and if you hadn't gotten one I was gonna send it to ya.

Kudos to the bands who helped out! :headbang:

MetalRose said:
Of course to Glenn.

But also to all those who donated drumsticks to my son!

Hey Metal - I never did hook back up with you for the stick I had back at the hotel (get yer minds outta the gutter people) so if you want me to drop it in the mail - just PM me or something.

jeff

Glad you got some drumsticks for your son, o know he will love them. It was so awesome to finally meet you and hang out with you, you are awesome, and thank you for making my first Progpower a mamory i will cherish forever.

My Girlie Metal was soooo high on my must meet list. YOu did NOT disappoint! Thank you for your humour that got me thru a rough time. To be able to finally give ya the hugs in person we've been sending thru the ether is a joy for me.

I'm so glad you were successful in obtaining items for your son. He's got one heck of a wonderful and cool mamma! Now..how ya gonna top coconuts for next year? ;)

Hugs

C

Awww that is so sweet!

Speaking of sons, I think I noticed Lance King's signing some autographs (giggle). Just precious!

BABS said:
Awww that is so sweet!

Speaking of sons, I think I noticed Lance King's signing some autographs (giggle). Just precious!
Yes, he was signing autographs, he is a super little guy, an awesome future generation metalhead, and i hope LANCE and MARY have a big baseball bat, they are gonna need it when he gets older.