A.I.R. Megaforce promo reel

SacrifyX

Aug 14, 2003
AR
Hey, has anyone heard of this before? Does it even exist? I noticed this on someone's want list, and me being a hardcore fan I've never heard of this.

It's on this site: http://www.geocities.ws/metaldvdresource/wantlist.html

No I'm not spamming or any kind of shit like that, this website is long dead. Trust me, I've tried to order some of their stuff and the emails are dead. I just noticed on the 'wantlist' that they had something called Anthrax - A.I.R. Megaforce promo reel, and I always thought Madhouse was the first Anthrax video. Anybody know anything about this?

A.I.R is a great song and the band should play it more often!! and they need to play ARMED AND DANGEROUS complete with the 'ballad-like' intro..that would bring the house down!!

A.I.R is a great song and the band should play it more often!! and they need to play ARMED AND DANGEROUS complete with the 'ballad-like' intro..that would bring the house down!!

there are so many freaking songs in anthrax's arsenal to make shows much more interesting. those two you just mentioned are great examples.

I know SOE isn't their favorite LP but Now its dark and finale are classic songs too

Here's my guess...... could it possibly be live footage of AIR taken from the Bochum show in '86 recorded for the German Metal Hammer mag just after Spreading the Disease was released????

They used a photo from that show for the Madhouse single cover, so this is just a guess.......????

Thoughts?

Here's my guess...... could it possibly be live footage of AIR taken from the Bochum show in '86 recorded for the German Metal Hammer mag just after Spreading the Disease was released????

They used a photo from that show for the Madhouse single cover, so this is just a guess.......????

Thoughts?

no idea. never been much of a memorabilia guy. even though i have all sorts of shit, i never payed for any of it. i just collected them from shows over the years

there are so many freaking songs in anthrax's arsenal to make shows much more interesting. those two you just mentioned are great examples.

I know SOE isn't their favorite LP but Now its dark and finale are classic songs too
Yes they are I would even love to see "Who Cares Wins" live, that was a "hit" back in the day with a cool video, I'd rather hear anything off of SOE instead of I Am The Law again.