A little experience with Avid customer service

Jesseblast

New Metal Member
Jul 19, 2014
Finland
So I purchased Pro Tools monthly based subscription license last Sunday from Avid online store (I need it for my applied studies). I still haven't received my license, nor there's any information of the purchase on my Avid account, yet the money is being on hold to Avid on my bank account.

Avid's dead slow customer service refuses to understand my problem, and they doesn't seem to have any intention to fix it. Maybe if I bought their support plan they'd support me better... :D

Also, Avid's online store support form seems to be broken. :thumbsup: Anyone else facing similar issues with Avid?

Funny thing they almost immediately responded and gave me a great detail of what's going on after I started this thread. They also gave me a temporary free 30-day license so I'm happy with it for now.

had a couple of issues in the past but they've sorted them eventually. company is a complete mess but things seem to gradually getting a little better.

Well they'd better improve it before they loose all their customers, cause at that pace they are quite fucked!

I've been patiently waiting for about a month and a half for them to fix an issue with renewing my upgrade plan. I was told it was transferred to the IT department to handle, and after a couple weeks of no updates, I inquired again and the only response I received is don't worry the IT department is on it.