A long, long time ago... A fad started

And you came all the way back for.... this? :rolleyes:

Nice to see you Kitty Kat! =^.^= But I'm afraid to say that these things go in cycles. Q/A threads are popular... but so is the 80's... apparently. :err: And you were neither the first or obviously the last in either case.

Anyhow. Stick around. ;)

Oh yes, and before you reply, it's beddy-bye sleepy time for me, as I have to get up early in the morning..... so save it. :p

nice to see you again though. ^_^

Spike said:
And you came all the way back for.... this? :rolleyes:

Nice to see you Kitty Kat! =^.^= But I'm afraid to say that these things go in cycles. Q/A threads are popular... but so is the 80's... apparently. :err: And you were neither the first or obviously the last in either case.

Anyhow. Stick around. ;)
Hey now!
I would like to remain oblivious to the fact that there was ever a forum at all before I got here, nevermind the fact that it had Q&A threads.
So please, allow me to do that.

I was the first! I was the first! La-la-la-la-laaaa.

Well, now that THAT's out of my system...

What's up, Spikey? It's been awhile.

Spike said:
Oh yes, and before you reply, it's beddy-bye sleepy time for me, as I have to get up early in the morning..... so save it. :p

nice to see you again though. ^_^
Doh! Too quick with the reply!

At least I chickened out of revealing my undying love... now THAT would have been embarrassing!

schild07.gif

Undying love for whom?

Oh and Kittarin, you may not no this but not only did the forum not exist before you got here, but the minute you leave again it will wink out of existence. ;) I was just messing with ya. Your's is the first Q/A thread. Still by far the best too.

ahhh, and that's why i love you, spike!

i just read through that old thread, and it was awesome.
pretty good material. i should make it my fulltime job.

look at me! i'm the next ann landers!

... but i'm not dead yet.