A Man of his word Returns!!! This Monster Lives!!!!!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Hellooooooooooo homosexuals, gaycrepes, and nutjugglers of all ages. Tis I Allwithinmyfuckingmonster returning from a short hiatus to once again bestow you all with a tutoring lesson in the art of Met-al. Its been a great 2 weeks has it not? Afterall how can 2 weeks of homosexual-free living not be grandiose? 2 things made it oh so groovy. I was away from this shit board for 1, and for 2 takinthemusicbacks mother gave me a gum job on tuesday. Shes so old and wrinkly it felt as if I was fucking a st bernard...but nonetheless it was quite pleasurable. On to the point of the matter. I lived up to my part of the bargain. I told the ultimate metal community that I was going away. For 1 week. And not only did i fulfill my part of the deal. I doubled it and went for 2. (1 week away wasnt enough break from the fagdom which is worn on the sleeves of all of you vital remain headbanging buttdumplings.) So I have once again immaculately ventured onto this shitzine to let gaydian of dickness and takingthesausageupthenostril know that their days are numbered. I did my part now you two peas in a penis must show your manhood. By being men of your word and leaving this board foreverrrrrrrr. Takin...I'm sure the limb bizkit board will welcome you with open arms. You like chocolate starfish but not st anger? What a fucking hypocrite!!! AHAHAHAHAH. You call Limp dipshit heavy? What a fucking trendfag you are. Guardian of gayness has more respect from me than you and his leg is a fucking cheeto!!! Anyhow no need to reply to my rant....Just leave the board at once and step aside as my reign as message board mentor continues to teach the toddlers of tommorow what real fawking music is. Metallllllllllllllllllllica 4 life. \m/

Erhm. If you hate this board so much, why in the name of all things sacred are you a member here? Why not leave and post on some Metallica board? Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you to leave, as your posts are rather hilarious. You eccentric artist with words you.

allwithinmymonster theres this site called www.metal-rules.com they have forum . you would like it better than this one as it has a higher ratio of trad/power/speed fans to this one and since no one there has heard of you, you won't be so much of a hate figure there.

or you could hang around here until your banned. your choice

The big problem is, comments like "Guardian of gayness has more respect from me than you and his leg is a fucking cheeto!!!" aren't actually offensive enough to warrant a banning.

whoopdeedoo.jpg

AllWithinMyMonster said:
takinthemusicbacks mother gave me a gum job on tuesday. Shes so old and wrinkly it felt as if I was fucking a st bernard...
That WAS a St Bernard you sick freak.

Welcome back, stupid, we missed your "hilarious" nonsense!! :)

actually ffanatic i never said I wouldnt ghost, or skim through posts. Go back and read my post from 2 weeks ago. It clearly specifies that I said "I will not "post".