A Message from Alex Skolnick 9/18/03:

GUITAREVOLUTION TOUR WRAPS UP ON WEST COAST

FROM ALEX:

Hey All!

I can't tell you what a blast we had on this tour. Imagine Marty Friedman, myself and our musicians all on one vehicle. It was a traveling guitar circus. At times it felt like one huge band. There was a lot of 'lick trading' going on. Chris traveled seperately but we were definately all on the same team.

It was really nice to reach all these new people. Many showed up who had no idea what the trio was all about and everyone seemed to get it. It really feels like things are reaching a whole new level. It's so great to be on this journey of musical discovery and be able to take so many with us.

A highlight was Slim's in San Francisco. It's always great to come back to my old stomping grounds of the Bay Area, and it was great to have both Chuck Billy (Testament) and a hero of mine that I'd never met before, Dave Meniketti (Y &T) there digging the show. Another highlight was the last night in Sacramento where Chris and I joined Marty's band and played 'Deuce' by, who else, KISS.

Thanks to all that came out and showed support. On behalf of Marty, Chris and each of our bands, We can honestly say this tour was a success. While we can't make any promises,everyone involved wishes to see it extend into other regions of the US (and hopefully beyond) next year and this is already being discussed.