A message from Eden Rabin.

Ko_B

Orphaned Kobi
Oct 15, 2002
ISRAEL
www.orphaned-land.co.il
My dearest friends,

As of today, I decided to leave Orphaned Land, due to personal reasons I do not wish to divulge.

The OL members have always been dear friends, and they shall stay my friends for eternity.

Who knows?!- Maybe we'll find ourselves on the same stage again one day….it is indeed possible!

I can not stress enough the happiness and joy each and every one of you has brought upon my life!

I'm always at your service: edenrabin@rightontime.co.il. Don't hesitate to write.

And above all: THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU for everything!

Yours truly,
Eden

Eden!!! I'm in shock.:erk:
I wish you all the best my friend on the path ahead...

thegangEssen.jpg

thegangComo.JPG

i hope u will find the new way will be exciting and full of satisfaction
the best of wishes in this part of universe
take care man

It mades me so sad to read that and even i was speechless after I've read this sad news, I've still found some words to say:

all the best in your life and the path you've choosen!
follow your way my friend!

Best wishes --> Geri

So I can consider myself very lucky as I had the chance to see Orphaned Land together with Eden live in Europe this year and I wish him all the best for his future! :wave:

Just returned from a hard day at work to read that Eden Rabin left the storm???:yell: :yell: :yell:
Now i'm really crashed down to my knees...:erk:
My brother Eden i'm sure you had your reasons for such a decision, hope everythings ok and that future will bring great achievements in your life.
I wish you all the best from the deepest of my heart!!!
I'm sure we'll listen things from you soon again!!!;) :)

this is sad news indeed!

Eden, i wish you the best fo your further way, whatever it might be!

for the rest of the band, good luck for finding a new member. we the fans are with you...