A message from Eden Rabin.

We are not looking for a new member at the moment.

You can get along on the road by simply taking the keyboards out from the PC, like the other instruments we record in studio.

Since Orphaned Land is essentially a guitar band, keyboards are taken into account only around the recordings time.

we wish u the best.it's sad for us,but yours is the decision.we are very happy that we had the chance to meet u,and we hope our paths will cross again in the future.may your guardian angel be with u always.your eternal friends greg-helen.kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yossi_Orphaned_Land said:
We are not looking for a new member at the moment.

You can get along on the road by simply taking the keyboards out from the PC, like the other instruments we record in studio.

Since Orphaned Land is essentially a guitar band, keyboards are taken into account only around the recordings time.
Mmmh Yossi, I am afraid that the keyboards work that was done on Mabool needs more than a sample machine on stage...

I mean, How could you play Norra el Norra without a keyboard player :err:

Morticia NL. said:
They can rewrite parts. This has already been done for some songs in the past. Live OL songs often come reorchestrated to the stage.
Why not... But for earlier material that was not really shocking, but I'm afraid that some Mabool's songs would suffer from it... Anyway I am confident in the band to find some good solution :D :wave:

"get off the keyboards and get back to the True Death Metal roots!!!" :tickled: :tickled: :D

Morticia NL. said:
Not really shocking? I disagree- listen to the acoustic cd again...
I'm not talking about an acoustic version, but about a rewritten "electric" version for a song in the same perimeter. I discovered some songs reworked in live situation this year, and that was not shocking. And most of the songs on the acoustic CD were barely already in the acoustic mood in the original version...

Anyway tonight I watched on the french TV a cover of Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by a crooner with a big-band... That was shocking :ill:

Very sad news.

Eden was a very good player.
I hope to hear Eden's jazz touch in the near future and inside Orphaned Land.
Now I can only pay a tribute to him playing Mabool for the 2310340414° time.

Good bye and... may your guardian spirit (and Miles Davis also... ;) ) be with you always!

BC-A said:
Anyway tonight I watched on the french TV a cover of Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by a crooner with a big-band... That was shocking :ill:

Well, try "In A Metal Mood" by Pat Boone... Deep Purple, Ozzy, Van Halen, Metallica, Dio in big-band verson... :D

:OMG: I am very shocked about this... but what can I tell... was a pleasure meeting Eden at the signing session and seeing he playing with such energy in one unforgetable concert 8 months ago!!!

Good luck Eden!!:) Thanks for the sounds you make true on keyboards!