A message from the other side of the globe

kohler1000

New Metal Member
Jul 14, 2011
Brazil
Hello there, members of Spiral Architect (if you'll read this)

A few years ago a guitar teacher happened to show me your band, the song was "Insect". At first, I won't lie, I found it really awkward. But as I listened to it repeatedly I would enjoy and worship it more and more. Today I can only say that I love your work and that it's a shame that more people don't know it.

This kind of music is extremely underrated here where I live, as even the popular Rock N' Roll, although a very few still follow the ways of Rock and Metal.

All I want with this is to congratulate you and encourage you to keep on doing what you do best, which I believe is prog-music. Also I'd like to know if there's any other work of yours other than "A Sceptic's Universe" that I could have access to; and if there isn't I have to beg for more: PLEASE, just create more awsome songs like the one's I've listened to 'till now!!!

Thanks a lot for your time!

Pedro, 19, from Brazil

Hi Pedro,

You may check out the song Purpose (as well as an early version of Fountainhead) from our ’95 demo. They should be available for online purchase. With regards to the request for new SA, this has to (and will) be addressed later. Thank you though for framing your request in a positive fashion (very refreshing) – much appreciated!

Hey Pedro, welcome aboard! :) I am from Brazil too. 38 and trying to make my kids to like GOOD music. :)

Anyway, I would not worry much with musical tastes from people here in Brazil. I am happy to see young folks listening to excellent music like SA. :worship:rock: