older polls
[thread=124037]The Crestfallen song survivor poll[/thread]
[thread=124038]The Silent Enigma song survivor poll[/thread]
[thread=124037]Judgement song survivor poll[/thread]
[thread=124437]Serenades song survivor poll[/thread]
[thread=124439]Eternity song survivor poll[/thread]
[thread=124440]A Fine Day to Exit song survivor poll[/thread]

Title Track.
Once again it's a nice tune but it's the least good and intense IMO. A bit Portishead-ish but it didn't influence my vote and I don't care about it anyway.
Goodbye track 7 !!!!
I have one or two possible winner tracks. But the votes in between are going to be ... VERY HARD TO CHOSE AGAIN :lol:

cedarbreed said:
Title Track.
Once again it's a nice tune but it's the least good and intense IMO. A bit Portishead-ish but it didn't influence my vote and I don't care about it anyway.

What? Portishead? Where do you people come up with this stuff? There is no way this song remotely sounds like Portishead.

A Natural Disaster is my favorite song on the album.

My most unfavorite is Pulled Under at 2000 Metres a Second, but still, I love it.

intet said:
Childhood Dream isn't even a song, so..
if it doesnt have lyrics, it doesnt mean it's not a song.
well, a song needs to bu sung, but it's music like. and Les's kid does the vocals eh? :tickled:
what is it den? a soundscape? :Smug:

weird, 'Pulled Under...' is for me better than then all the rest of this CD together, an outstanding song, maybe together with 'Violence'

trona said:
What? Portishead? Where do you people come up with this stuff? There is no way this song remotely sounds like Portishead.

A Natural Disaster is my favorite song on the album

Blind fanboyism to quote Intet. Though you are a girl :p
This song is good as I said but it's my least favourite. PERIOD

Shit, Childhood Dream is getting bashed ! Well, it would have been my 3rd choice I guess but : NOOOOOOOO !!! NOT SO EARLYYYYYYYY ! :erk:

[size=-2]ah ... fucking democracy ...[/size]

Hypnos said:
explain your last post

There are obvious Portishead influences in the title track and Danny claimed it himself in an interview so there's no way you can deny this fact.
- The female vocals ( though the voice in itself is not the same, that's true )
- The drum beat ( typically trip-hop though it's organic drums instead of a beat-box)
- The wah wah guitar ( same as on Glory Box by PH )
- The vocal line and the global melody are close to a PH mood.

That's my humble opinion BUT WE'VE ALREADY HAD THIS DEBATE SO LET'S NOT START ON THIS AGAIN.... And it's my fault anyway, I raised that subject myself :p sorry ...