A Natural Disaster, song survivor poll 1

which is the WORST song?

• Total voters
i can't relize reading all this... pulled under worst track? wtf? first most of the people said "whoooo", now "boooo"?

and balance? one of the best atmospheric tracks on the album...

oh damn...

Hypnos said:
explain your last post

und one live mate xoxoxo
teeth_smile.gif

mate
teeth_smile.gif

"Childhood Dream" is a great prelude to "Pulled Under...", so I won't vote for it. Went for "Harmonium", it hasn't interested me much yet, will probably change.

well, as I am Anathema-fan since 1995, I would say I prefer the old-style songs. Maybe it's a false term, but anyway...
But I also love songs like: 'J'ai fait...', 'Everwake', 'Angelica', 'Shroud Of False', 'One Last Goodbye'...so not only the 'headbanging' ones. Of course I headbang as hell on concerts and esp. Anathema-gigs. Can't wait for another 'A Dying Wish...'-overdose-neckache, hehe.

I reckon it should be the title track and Electricty to go out first. Since it seems impossible to save Childhood Dream I decided to vote for the title track. Now it's only one vote away from Pulled Under which doesn't deserve to get kicked out so early. I could have voted for Balance to make it a draw with Pulled Under but I love Balance too much to do that, It will prolly be in my 4 last remaining songs, hope it will make it to this stage !

wow, first one to pick electricity, didn't expect that. and it's kinda stupid to vote for childhood dream. don't play it safe dammit, pick a normal song.